Avatar von Moryarity Meister der Buchstaben

Anno 2070 AddOn - Deep Ocean

Hey guys,

There will be an Anno 2070 addon with the theme "Deap sea" Info will be officially available during next week (the print story is an exclusive article for a German games magazine, so up to now only readers of this magazine know the article) Just to give you a heads up on the current info:
    - There will be a new level of Tech people (geniuses) with new needs to fulfill for both geniuses and researchers (5 for geniuses, 2 additional for researchers)
    - There will be new underwater fertilities like sponges to create neuro-implants or platinum to create bionic suits
    - new military items and items for buildings like sea mines,
    - new and improved menu at the academy
    - large underwater transport sub marines
    - underwater transport routes
    - facility to produce microchips under water
    - a new quest type
    - a Tech monument (with the function to replace all market places on an entire island) - an underwater power generator, but beware, it may cause tsunamis!
    - a possibility to use a power transfer device to transfer power from one island to another, but this will be expensive guys
    - a council function similiar to 1404

See also here for further information.

Avatar von gamerman234 Neuzugang
    Was anything said about Decorative Object's? It would be nice to see the Tech's get their own decor and Boulevards.
    I suppose that will be a different future Add-on. I'd like to see more Decorative element's for this game. Maybe some that can add to your ecobalance. More Fountain's too. That would be great.

Oh well. I can't complain, Because I mean, LOOK AT THAT LIST. Man that's.. that's brilliant! Finally the Tech's are getting some TLC to be more of a Faction. Since the Tech's are supposed to be the all mighty important Faction to make the game easier but right now without a mod the Tech's are pretty poor.

Zitat von gamerman234 Go to original post
    Was anything said about Decorative Object's? It would be nice to see the Tech's get their own decor and Boulevards.
    Thre will be more than 50 new buildings, some with purpose, some without..so it will look good for decorative elements.

Avatar von gamerman234 Neuzugang
    This underwater power generator that can cause a Tsunami.. I'm assuming it will have something to do with Geothermal power or Fracking the ground to get at gas causing an Earthquake. Or something along these lines. Either way I will be spamming it as I'm quite interested in seeing how a Tsunami would work in this game. Would be rather interesting since the Game uses DX9 rather than 11.

Avatar von henk1001 Kam, sah und tippte
    Was anything said about timing? -( sometime ago I red the third quarter)
    In the same article they talked about increased size of the islands
    and improved transport. Anything on that?

Zitat von gamerman234 Go to original post
    This underwater power generator that can cause a Tsunami.. I'm assuming it will have something to do with Geothermal power or Fracking the ground to get at gas causing an Earthquake. Or something along these lines. Either way I will be spamming it as I'm quite interested in seeing how a Tsunami would work in this game. Would be rather interesting since the Game uses DX9 rather than 11.
    Yep, geothermal power plant (with the risk of causing tsunamis, just like the atomic power plant has the risk of meltdowns) that can be built at specific underwater sites.

Zitat von henk1001 Go to original post
    Was anything said about timing? -( sometime ago I red the third quarter)
    Also correct, third quarter has been mentioned for the release.

In the same article they talked about increased size of the islands
    and improved transport. Anything on that?
    I think that underwater islands will be increased, but this is just my opinion regarding the increased need of space which will arise with the new buildings.

will this come with a new patch

Avatar von Sardaknowsall Junior Mitglied
    Option to disable disasters please. That's all I ask, put a feature in the game thats been in the series since 1602.

Avatar von henk1001 Kam, sah und tippte
    Zitat von bill2505 Go to original post
    will this come with a new patch
    What I've heard,
    it will not be a patch but an Addon version, you have to pay for.
    The size would be comparable with the Venice Addon in ANNO 1404.

Disable disasters.
    What I understood is that still 1/3 has to be developped.
    And I agree with you, hopefully there will be added a switch to disable disasters.

Avatar von Sardaknowsall Junior Mitglied
    I'm also curious if it's a seperate exe like Venice was to 1404, or if its part of the base program like all the other DLC. If its the latter, could we use the new stuff in existing saves, or our current arks?

Seite 1 von 7 123 ... Letzte ►►