PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Prince of Persia 2 Infos (Artikel)

piratprince
11-06-04, 17:47
Habe einen interessanten Artikel über Prince of Persia 2 gefunden

Viel Spaß!!!

"INTERVIEW: THE SANDS OF TIME "SEQUEL" CLOCKED

Exclusive: Darker, more violent, better combat and deeper gameplay - Ubisoft calls Prince of Persia follow-up a "new entry" into the franchise

17:47 Ubisoft's Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, you may remember, was a game we rather liked, as did plenty of punters eager for a bit of sword-twirling, time-manipulating acrobatic antics.
Inevitably then, the publisher gave the thumbs-up for a another Persia adventure, the follow-up seeing not only a more mature Prince in the spotlight, but also a more mature development team lurking behind the curtain.

We recently grabbed some time with Prince of Persia 2 producer Yannis Mallat to get more details.

In general terms, what have you done new for the sequel to The Sands of Time?

Mallat: We have kept the good, first, because the game was pretty good for a reason. And we have kept certain philosophies - we've kept the beauty of the level design and the pure gameplay from the environments. We've kept what is now an attribute of the license, which is fluid control and stunning animation.

What is new is three things. One, a new Prince. He's the same character but he's a new Prince, he's older, tougher, darker; he has an attitude now. He's more mature, he's grown up. The same goes for the environments - more mature, kind of gothic. It's a different art direction but it still retains the Prince of Persia touch. But it's definitely darker.

The second thing I would say is more depth. Depth in the gameplay, depth in the fight system, depth in the Time powers. And finally the third thing I would say is that it's combat action at its best. Without forgetting the whole kind of environment/level design and puzzle thing that's all part of the licence.

How has combat developed?

Mallat: First, in the previous game one of the flaws was that it was fighting, then it was acrobatics, then it was fighting, then it was acrobatics - so it was sequential. Here it's totally embedded - both combat and level design are embedded.

Also, what's new in the fight system is combos. The cool thing in The Sands of Time with fighting was that you trigger an action, you press a button and enjoy and then essentially you watch the Prince. And when I say more depth, I mean more moves, but certain moves are required to kill certain enemies. And there's more variety to the fighting which was one of the flaws in the other game. All the new moves - and we're talking about close-combat, new finishing moves.

The combo is really the gameplay - it's what we call the freeform fight. The killing is necessary, but the way you kill is your choice. And when the Prince is performing a signature move, at a certain point you have the option to choose how to finish off the enemy. You can run up his back, use him as a human shield and all that stuff.

What else is new is a second type of new move, the type of moves that were missing in The Sands of Time. When you run on a wall you were thinking "I wish I could take someone's head while doing this manoeuvre". Now you are able to do that, but not only able but moreover you have to do thatm, because some enemies will share some of the Prince's behaviours - like wall-running.

It's refreshing. It's not simply hitting one button and waiting for the fight to be over. It's giving the tools to the player to master techniques and fight the way they want.

It's certainly more violent than The Sands of Time...

Mallat: Yeah, it is more violent, for a couple of reasons. The first reason is that's what we wanted to do as a design creative team, we wanted the Prince to convey and attitude, we wanted him to be an interesting character - we wanted him to be a bad-ass the way he fights.

He's definitely master warrior. But it's also coming from the market. I think consumers are asking for interesting characters, especially if they can fight like no one else could.

Prince gets to use two swords, doesn't he? Do we start out with those or what?

Mallat: We've made sure that we're happy how that's implemented in the game. We've made sure it feels cool. It also opens up new moves when the Prince gets two swords. The Prince doesn't come with his own arsenal of moves right from the beginning, he learns them, and that makes it cool for the player.

How have you built on the time control gameplay from the previous title?

Mallat: The time control powers have been kept but they have been enhanced in the way they are embedded in the gameplay. What I mean by that is some gameplay actually calls for the time powers to be used which was something that was missing in the previous game - in the previous game you could go all the way through without slow-motion or fast-forward if you wanted.

Now the gameplay calls for specific time control actions, such as slowing down everything but yourself - which is something very new. When you slow-mo, you slow-mo everything but the Prince, so you have this synchronisation between the Prince and the environment and that opens doors to a new gameplay mechanic.

So what new gameplay mechanics can we expect then?

Mallat: What I mean is... I'll give you an example. Let's say you have the same cool Prince of Persia level design, you have a room, you have a pressure plate on the wall which you can reach, you have a rope - which goes to a wall - that hangs from the roof that you can't reach, and then you hit the pressure plate and a block of stone below the rope rises from the floor.

So OK, you have to reach the block and then get on the block to get to the rope - easy. But in reality, you don't have time because the block of stone is already going down. But wait a minute, I can slow down everything but the Prince so I'll reach the pressure plate and then slow down everything so I have time to get to the block.

That's a very basic example.

How does the Prince collect time power in the sequel?

Mallat: Time controls have been kept and in the meantime we've made sure that the game system is coming from the fights; but the Prince has no dagger anymore. But you need to kill enemies to get time power, and he has an artefact that is much more powerful that collects the time power.

We've seen an impressive boss character in footage - will there be a number of such enemies in the game?

Mallat: Erm, yes, but I can't tell you anything more about those.

Is it a bigger game than the previous one, in terms of length?

Mallat: That was a flaw of the previous game. We've made sure that we've given the player enough playing time to enjoy this great game and we're working on the replay value.

And are there any crossovers between this game and The Sands of Time?

Mallat: It's a new entry into the franchise - it's more than a sequel. I wish we could have that kind of featurep; I personally feel good about those, but it's not in this game. Maybe in a future Prince of Persia game."

Diesen Teil werde ich mir aufjedenfall kaufen http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

piratprince
11-06-04, 17:47
Habe einen interessanten Artikel über Prince of Persia 2 gefunden

Viel Spaß!!!

"INTERVIEW: THE SANDS OF TIME "SEQUEL" CLOCKED

Exclusive: Darker, more violent, better combat and deeper gameplay - Ubisoft calls Prince of Persia follow-up a "new entry" into the franchise

17:47 Ubisoft's Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, you may remember, was a game we rather liked, as did plenty of punters eager for a bit of sword-twirling, time-manipulating acrobatic antics.
Inevitably then, the publisher gave the thumbs-up for a another Persia adventure, the follow-up seeing not only a more mature Prince in the spotlight, but also a more mature development team lurking behind the curtain.

We recently grabbed some time with Prince of Persia 2 producer Yannis Mallat to get more details.

In general terms, what have you done new for the sequel to The Sands of Time?

Mallat: We have kept the good, first, because the game was pretty good for a reason. And we have kept certain philosophies - we've kept the beauty of the level design and the pure gameplay from the environments. We've kept what is now an attribute of the license, which is fluid control and stunning animation.

What is new is three things. One, a new Prince. He's the same character but he's a new Prince, he's older, tougher, darker; he has an attitude now. He's more mature, he's grown up. The same goes for the environments - more mature, kind of gothic. It's a different art direction but it still retains the Prince of Persia touch. But it's definitely darker.

The second thing I would say is more depth. Depth in the gameplay, depth in the fight system, depth in the Time powers. And finally the third thing I would say is that it's combat action at its best. Without forgetting the whole kind of environment/level design and puzzle thing that's all part of the licence.

How has combat developed?

Mallat: First, in the previous game one of the flaws was that it was fighting, then it was acrobatics, then it was fighting, then it was acrobatics - so it was sequential. Here it's totally embedded - both combat and level design are embedded.

Also, what's new in the fight system is combos. The cool thing in The Sands of Time with fighting was that you trigger an action, you press a button and enjoy and then essentially you watch the Prince. And when I say more depth, I mean more moves, but certain moves are required to kill certain enemies. And there's more variety to the fighting which was one of the flaws in the other game. All the new moves - and we're talking about close-combat, new finishing moves.

The combo is really the gameplay - it's what we call the freeform fight. The killing is necessary, but the way you kill is your choice. And when the Prince is performing a signature move, at a certain point you have the option to choose how to finish off the enemy. You can run up his back, use him as a human shield and all that stuff.

What else is new is a second type of new move, the type of moves that were missing in The Sands of Time. When you run on a wall you were thinking "I wish I could take someone's head while doing this manoeuvre". Now you are able to do that, but not only able but moreover you have to do thatm, because some enemies will share some of the Prince's behaviours - like wall-running.

It's refreshing. It's not simply hitting one button and waiting for the fight to be over. It's giving the tools to the player to master techniques and fight the way they want.

It's certainly more violent than The Sands of Time...

Mallat: Yeah, it is more violent, for a couple of reasons. The first reason is that's what we wanted to do as a design creative team, we wanted the Prince to convey and attitude, we wanted him to be an interesting character - we wanted him to be a bad-ass the way he fights.

He's definitely master warrior. But it's also coming from the market. I think consumers are asking for interesting characters, especially if they can fight like no one else could.

Prince gets to use two swords, doesn't he? Do we start out with those or what?

Mallat: We've made sure that we're happy how that's implemented in the game. We've made sure it feels cool. It also opens up new moves when the Prince gets two swords. The Prince doesn't come with his own arsenal of moves right from the beginning, he learns them, and that makes it cool for the player.

How have you built on the time control gameplay from the previous title?

Mallat: The time control powers have been kept but they have been enhanced in the way they are embedded in the gameplay. What I mean by that is some gameplay actually calls for the time powers to be used which was something that was missing in the previous game - in the previous game you could go all the way through without slow-motion or fast-forward if you wanted.

Now the gameplay calls for specific time control actions, such as slowing down everything but yourself - which is something very new. When you slow-mo, you slow-mo everything but the Prince, so you have this synchronisation between the Prince and the environment and that opens doors to a new gameplay mechanic.

So what new gameplay mechanics can we expect then?

Mallat: What I mean is... I'll give you an example. Let's say you have the same cool Prince of Persia level design, you have a room, you have a pressure plate on the wall which you can reach, you have a rope - which goes to a wall - that hangs from the roof that you can't reach, and then you hit the pressure plate and a block of stone below the rope rises from the floor.

So OK, you have to reach the block and then get on the block to get to the rope - easy. But in reality, you don't have time because the block of stone is already going down. But wait a minute, I can slow down everything but the Prince so I'll reach the pressure plate and then slow down everything so I have time to get to the block.

That's a very basic example.

How does the Prince collect time power in the sequel?

Mallat: Time controls have been kept and in the meantime we've made sure that the game system is coming from the fights; but the Prince has no dagger anymore. But you need to kill enemies to get time power, and he has an artefact that is much more powerful that collects the time power.

We've seen an impressive boss character in footage - will there be a number of such enemies in the game?

Mallat: Erm, yes, but I can't tell you anything more about those.

Is it a bigger game than the previous one, in terms of length?

Mallat: That was a flaw of the previous game. We've made sure that we've given the player enough playing time to enjoy this great game and we're working on the replay value.

And are there any crossovers between this game and The Sands of Time?

Mallat: It's a new entry into the franchise - it's more than a sequel. I wish we could have that kind of featurep; I personally feel good about those, but it's not in this game. Maybe in a future Prince of Persia game."

Diesen Teil werde ich mir aufjedenfall kaufen http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ellada
12-06-04, 11:46
Good article - sehr schön...und informativ natürlich ;-). POP 2 scheint wirklich seinen ( schon unglaublich starken ) Vorgänger zu übertreffen. Der Titel ist natürlich ein Pflichkauf für jeden Gamer. Ich hoffe wirklich, dass POP 2 für ALLE Systeme ( PC,X-BOX,GC & PS2 ) im November veröffentlicht wird und ein kommerzieller Erfolg wird. Es ist sehr gut, dass die POP - Serie die Kritiker überzeugt, aber nur wenn sie genügend Käufer finded, gibts auch die erhofften Fortsetzungen. Oder ist es zu früh, jetzt schon an POP 3 zu denken ..? Der Artikel deutet jedenfalls ein POP 3 an - also, kaufen,kaufen,kaufen ;-) !!

piratprince
20-06-04, 10:59
Ja wenn das Spiel wirklich so gut wird wie gesagt!!!

Folge ich gerne dinem Motto!!!

Dann heißt es wieder: Kaufen MARSCH MARSCH

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ellada
22-06-04, 19:56
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by piratprince:
Ja wenn das Spiel wirklich so gut wird wie gesagt!!!

Folge ich gerne dinem Motto!!!

Dann heißt es wieder: Kaufen MARSCH MARSCH

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jaaa, ist doch toll, dass schon über POP 3 nachgedacht wird, obwohl POP 2 noch nicht erschienen ist ! Ich werde POP 2 schon desshalb kaufen, um die Serie am Leben zu erhalten, aber natürlich nicht nur deswegen ;-). Die Story ist einfach toll aber am besten finde ich natürlich d. Gameplay..was nützen alle Äusserlichkeiten bei einen schweren/unfairen Spiel, dass nur frustet ? Also, hoffen wir mal, dass POP 2, 3 usw. auch in dieser Hinsicht wieder überzeugen.... a long life to the prince ;-)

Murmelwerfer
23-06-04, 04:24
jop ...hast recht...aber er muss doch sterben am ende von teil 2...das wäre schwach sinnig wenn später 3 raus kommt oder?

AL258
23-06-04, 08:43
Ich denke mal, dass er irgendwie ne Lösung finden wird, vielleicht muss er ein Artefakt finden, oder so. Oder im 3. Teil spielt ein anderer Prinz die Hauptrolle.

piratprince
25-06-04, 04:52
Oder man spielt in der Zeit zwischen dem 1 und 2 Teil!!!

(Um zu sehen wie der Prinz so geworden ist wie wir ihn im 2. Teil sehen werden http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif) "puh deutsche Sprache schwere Sprache" http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/35.gif

Naja ich freue mich schon auf den nächsten Teil!!! und übernächsten und vielleicht auch über den danach usw.

Hoffe das wir den Prinzen sehen werden wenn die neuen Konsolen rauskommen (Xbox2 und PS3 usw.)

Denn dann wird die Grafik um einiges verbessert!!! "Bump mapping pixel shader und bessere Animationen" Das wirkt dann viel besser!!!(Vorteil für PCler=für mich http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

Ich hoffe es bekommt den Erfolg den jetzt gerade Splinter Cell hat.

Murmelwerfer
25-06-04, 09:06
also ich hioff ma das es unbedingt auf pc geben wird.
die grafik kann mri eigentlich egal sein...das game muss nur kniffilig und spaß machen http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

piratprince
25-06-04, 12:36
Das ist auch meine Meinung doch sind oft die Konsolen daran schuld das die Spiele immer die selbe "öde" Grafik haben! Das bedeutet das die PC spieler bei Konsolentitel wie prince of Persia erst warten müssen bis der nachfolger der Konsole kommt die wiederum technisch neuer und besser als die alte Konsole und dadurch zum Genuss von heutiger Luxusgrafik bzw Spielen kommen kann.

AL258
25-06-04, 12:53
Inner Video Games Aktuell ist auch noch ein kleiner Artikel über 2. Da wird nochmal gesagt, dass das Spiel jetzt düsterer ist und noch schöner Grafik, neue Bewegungen und blablabla. Außerdem wird dort auch noch etwas erklärt: Der prinz hat von Farah aus Dank ein amulett geschenkt bekommen, das den Sand der Zeit enthält. Dadurch kann das Blaublut also weiterhin die Zeiten (begrenzt) beherrschen. Und als er damals die Zeit mithilfe der Sanduhr so weit zurückdrehte, da kam ein Dämon frei, der ihn halt jetzt töten will.

Murmelwerfer
25-06-04, 12:59
HÄß
wie soll sich bitet ein demon ausser zeit befreien udn ausserdem sind die ja tot...und ubi soft selbst sagt die können nicht denken...woher soll der zpmbie den prinzen kennen?
der prinz würde kurzen prozess machenoder?
udn ausserdem...wie will er mit solch ein bisschen sand die ganze zeit die zeit beherschen?
HÄ? ;9
ich bitte um erlärung http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AL258
26-06-04, 05:41
Woher soll ich das denn bitte wissen? Hab nur aus der Zeitung zitiert. Weihnachten sind wir spätestens eh schlauer! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Murmelwerfer
26-06-04, 07:42
schade...naja das dauert dann wohl noch 6 monate bis wir es ganuer wissen http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

piratprince
26-06-04, 09:51
Um eure Frage etwas (ich meine ein bischen) zu beantworten und wie und was wie weitergehen soll habe ich im Netz recherchiert und folgendes gefunden??
Such Such AHA!!!
Ganz einfach die Macher haben einfach ganz logisch nachgedacht und so soll die Fortzetzung aussehen!!! Wenn nicht ein Sandmonster den Prinzen jagt tut es eben das Schicksal und das in Form eines Monsters das nur eins im Sinn hat, den Prinzen zu töten da man ja nicht ungestraft einfach die Zeit manipulieren darf! Das geht doch nicht! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Hier könnt ihr das nachlesen was ich für euch zusammen gefasst habe!!!

Readme: (Artikel von Playstation.com)

"Fragt ihr euch auch, was der Prinz seit dem letzten Spiel so angestellt hat? Es sieht ganz danach aus, als sei er um sein Leben gerannt.

Man sollte doch denken, dass alles in geregelte Bahnen zurückkehrt, wenn man in den Lauf der Zeit eingegriffen hat. Nachdem man die unabänderlichen Gesetze des Universums manipuliert hat, kann doch nichts mehr schief gehen, oder?

Falsch gedacht. Denn wie sich heraus stellt, ist mit dem Schicksal wirklich nicht zu spassen. Verärgert es auch nur ein wenig und es wird euch ein gigantisches, unbesiegbares Monster auf den Hals hetzen: einen Dahaka. Dieses Monster ist dem Prinzen auf den Fersen, seit er am Ende des ersten Spiels die Sanduhr mit dem Sand der Zeit wieder verschlossen hat. Der Dahaka kennt nur ein Ziel: den Prinzen zu töten, um dem Schicksal Genüge zu tun.

Der Prinz will sich jedoch nicht umbringen lassen. Er hat die ganze Welt bereist und sich im Schwertkampf geübt, um sich auf die Begegnung mit dem Dahaka vorzubereiten, immer auf der Flucht vor seinem erbarmungslosen Verfolger.

Die Menschen um ihn herum halten ihn für einen Fanatiker, der nur ans Kämpfen denkt und sich nie einen Augenblick der Ruhe gönnt. Immer auf der Flucht zu sein, belastet natürlich auf die Dauer ganz schön: Kann es sein, dass der Prinz langsam verrückt wird?

Klingt spannend? All das ist nur ein Teil der Story von "Prince of Persia 2", das noch dieses Jahr erscheinen soll...."

Mir gefällt die Story schon jetzt!!! knüpft regelrecht an den Vorgänger!!!

Kaufen will abba schleunigst!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AL258
26-06-04, 10:57
Hey, dass klingt echt interessant. Danke!!!

Murmelwerfer
26-06-04, 12:27
Der Artikel ist derbs geils...aber wie die das erwähnen isdt das schicksal so ne art gitt das denken kann....udn woher soll der prinz von dem dahaka wissen? udn wenn der prinz in schrottet schickt das schicksal ein neues monster^^
argh...das ist einfahc zu geil das game...zuviele fragen jetzt schon offen obwohl es nicht draußen ist...aber dank pirat prince , kenn ich jetzt die story thx.
achja mal so ne frage...ab udn zu sieht man immer solch riesen monster ist das so en art Dahaka?

zappilot
26-06-04, 22:24
nur mal so zur info, prince of persia, the sands of time ist bereits der vierte teil der prince of persia serie. demnach ist der nächste teil der fünfte. wahrscheinlich seid ihr noch zu jung um die andren teile zu kennen. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/34.gif
allerdings ist der dritte teil, (der erste in 3d) meiner meinung nach den kauf absolut nicht wert, und die ersten zwei teile gibts zwar auch für den pc, aber ubi hat den seiten die die teile bisher zum download bereitgestellt hatten, untersagt sie weiterhin zu hosten. (typisch ubi, wahrscheinlich bringen sie mal so ne sammlung raus und wollen so nochmal groß kohle scheffeln)

für mehr info:
http://www.schwortschik.de/prince/index.htm

&lt;Die globale Erwärmung ist nicht so schlimm, der nukleare Winter wird sie ausgleichen&gt;

&lt;Rächtschraipunk ißt wass führ Ahnfännger&gt;

&lt;Stuck in a wheelchair, we're trying to make our way downstairs - Julia&gt;

Murmelwerfer
27-06-04, 02:57
Also.
1. den Link hat wohl jeder in seinen favouritenm
2.wer weiß bitte nicht das sot der 4 teil ist und das neuste der5
3deine meinung ist es sei nicht emphelenswert 3d zu kaufen.Meine Meinung ist es ist zu empehlen das es ein Prince of persia ist, und ein umfangreiches spannendes kniffliges dpiel ist.

zappilot
28-06-04, 05:40
tut mir leid tut mir leid. nur wenn hier alle pop 2 oder 3 schreiben, naja die gibts halt schon. da liegts halt nahe anzunehmen, dass es einige nicht wissen.

&lt;Die globale Erwärmung ist nicht so schlimm, der nukleare Winter wird sie ausgleichen&gt;

&lt;Rächtschraipunk ißt wass führ Ahnfännger&gt;

&lt;Stuck in a wheelchair, we're trying to make our way downstairs - Julia&gt;

piratprince
29-06-04, 10:51
JA ja das weiß ich auch das es mitlerweile 5 Teile von Prince of Persia geben wird!!!

Hier nochmal alle aufgelistet

Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia 2 The Shadow and the Flame
Prince of Persia 3D
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia 2 (Arbeitstitel vom neuem Prince of Persia Spiel)

Ich weiß das...

Aber trozdem könnte man meinen das mit PopSot ein neues Spiel gemacht wurde das nicht an die alten Teile anknüpft!!! Deshalb schrieb ich diesen Satz

"Oder man spielt in der Zeit zwischen dem 1 und 2 Teil!!!"

Damit ist der 4 und 5 Teil der Serie gemeint, dennoch könnte man sagen das Prince of Persia the sands of time ein neues Spiel ist, da es nicht an den Vorgänger anknüpft!!

Also der erste Teil des neuen Prinzen so wie man will!!! Für mich ist dies der erste Teil der neuen Prince of Persia Generation und deshalb auch die 1.

Ich bin nicht der einzige der das so sieht die Entwickler von Montreal sind der selben Meinung wie ich. Deshalb heißt auch der Arbeitstitel auch Prince of Persia 2 !!!!

Ich bin mir sicher das sich der Name des neuen Prince of Persia sich noch ändern wird!!!

Vielleicht Pop 2 the destiny of the prince oder so änlich http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Das wichtigste ist doch das es nicht Prince of Persia 2 the Shadow and the Flame heißt. Denn dies wäre der alte zweite Teil und somit ein Remake !!!

Also ich wollte eigentlich nur sagen das ich auch mit 5 oder 6 Jahren Prince of Persia gespielt habe http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif bis heute!!! jaja so wie ihr alle!!! Hoffe ich zumindest! Wieso hoffen? Das ist doch so, oder?

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ellada
29-06-04, 12:25
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Murmelwerfer:
jop ...hast recht...aber er muss doch sterben am ende von teil 2...das wäre schwach sinnig wenn später 3 raus kommt oder?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, also wenn ich die Story um POP 2 richtig verstanden habe, versucht der Prinz doch gerade dem Schicksal(s) - ( Demon, Gott whatever ;-) ) eins aus zu wischen und eben NICHT getötet zu werden ! Sonst wären ja auch die überlegungen zu POP 3 ( siehe Artikel oben ) unsinnig. Nein, alle Höllen- und Zeitkreaturen können den Prinz nicht wirklich töten....das können nur die Verkaufzahlen ;-). Also hoffen wir mal, dass die wieder stimmen - am besten auch in den Staten, wo POP 1 aus unerklärlichen Gründen kein Erfolg gewesen sein soll.

piratprince
29-06-04, 16:26
"wo POP 1 aus unerklärlichen Gründen kein Erfolg gewesen sein soll."

Ich kann dich beruhigen Prince of Persia the sands of time ist ein voller erfolg (noch geworden)!!!

Zuerst dachte man das es nach hinten los gehen würde, da zu Anfang nur wenige Exemplare verkauft wurden!!!
Doch mitlerweile haben ganz schön viele Leute dieses Game!!!

Es wurden über 2,5 Millionen Exemplare allein in Europa verkauft so ganz genau weiß ich das nicht!!! Denncoh etabeliete sich das neue POP GAME und trug dazubei das Ubi Soft einen enormen finanziellen aufschwung bekam!!!

Gut für uns und die Entwickler!!!!

Hoffe das der 2.Teil genauso oder noch erfolgreicher verkauft wird!!!
Nur so am Rande http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Murmelwerfer
01-07-04, 08:53
stimmt
nur hoffen wir das es nach 2 noch 3 gibt^^
...aber erstmal soll der film rauskommen von PoP

potho2
22-07-04, 07:46
Hallo,

also Farah wird den Prinz in PoP2 ja wohl nicht begleiten. Weiss man denn schon ob es andere Charaktere gibt die(eventuell nur Zeitweise) den Prinz unterstützen? Ich fand die Interaktion mit der Prinzessin, vor allem die kleinen Sticheleien zwischen den beiden, war ein wichtiger Teil in SoT. Der Einfluss auf das Gameplay hielt sich sicher in Grenzen aber für die Entwicklung der Geschichte und auch die Atmosphäre war sie doch wichtig. Ich würde so etwas vermissen. Ausserdem gehöt doch eine kleine Liebesgeschichte auch irgendwie dazu. Ich fänds schade wenns nichts der gleichen gäbe.

piratprince
23-07-04, 08:33
Ich hoffe doch!!!

Ich denke nur an den Trailer!!! Da stirbt irgendein Freund vom Prinzen!!! Außerdem sah man auf das Schiff des Prinzen weitere Menschen!!! Die werden den Prinzen auch noch unterstüzen vermute ich!!! (Aber es besteht auch die Möglichkeiten das viele Mitstreiter gleich am Anfang sterben werden) Naja gut, abwarten und Tee trinken!!! Wär aber auch nicht so schlimm!!! Das wird sowiso ein Hammergame http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Achja falls ihr Fragen habt zum Spiel müsst ihr unter

http://www.pcgames.de/index.cfm?article_id=327008

gehen.

Denn dort wird die PC Games demnächst ein Interview mit dem Produzenten führen.
Man muss nur seine Fragen entweder im Comments bereich hinschreiben oder eine E-Mail an denen schicken!!! Weitere Detais unter der PC-Games Seite!!! (oben angegeben)

Wir dürfen gespannt sein!!! Ich bins auf jeden Fall!!!

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

[This message was edited by piratprince on Sun July 25 2004 at 09:41 PM.]