PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Some Help

CecilLizard
18-08-15, 15:51
Hello, I am trying to get into Anno 2070 modding, but am having some difficulties. First off, I apologise for writing in English, I can see this is not an English forum, but I could not find any others. Anyway, I read info on modding on the wiki and found out information about how data is stored for Anno, but I have run into some problems quite quickly.

Firstly, I read about how production data is stored, how it gives the type and the time. But some of it seems not to be there. I looked at the first 2 tycoon farms and for the meat factory it is fine:

<WareProduction>
<ProductionTime>40000</ProductionTime>
<Product>Meat</Product>
<ProductionSound>98273</ProductionSound>
</WareProduction>

I understand that, simple enough. But then when I look at the flavor lab, all there is is:

<WareProduction>
<Product>SuperFlavor</Product>
</WareProduction>

Where does it give the production time? And where does it say that the meat factory is not affected by the eco balance, but the flavor lab is?

Secondly, is it possible to not just change buildings, but to also add new ones?

Lastly, where are all the goods data stored? That is glass and champagne and all the rest. I want to know where they are because I want to try adding new ones. Is that possible?

Sorry to have so many questions, thanks in advance.

Tycooner1994
18-08-15, 16:00
Lastly, where are all the goods data stored? That is glass and champagne and all the rest. I want to know where they are because I want to try adding new ones. Is that possible?
no is not possible

Where does it give the production time? And where does it say that the meat factory is not affected by the eco balance, but the flavor lab is?
which is from time to time such
Then, the standard time is taken 30000 (30 sec)
which is at the bottom, the music that is being played, pigs in the fall)

<Farm>
<FarmFieldGUID>10023</FarmFieldGUID>
<FarmfieldCount>3</FarmfieldCount>
</Farm>

<Farm>
<FarmFieldGUID>10151</FarmFieldGUID>
<FarmfieldCount>3</FarmfieldCount>
<Fertility>Vegetables</Fertility>
</Farm>
Fertility = ecobalance depends

CecilLizard
18-08-15, 16:13
Wow, thanks for the quick response!

no is not possible

Ah, that's a pity, oh well.

which is from time to time such
Then, the standard time is taken 30000 (30 sec)

Ah, I see, if no time is given, it defaults to 30 secs, thanks!

Fertility = ecobalance depends

Ah, it is included in the fact it needs a fertility, which I probably should have guessed. I suppose this means it is not possible to have a production building which does not need a fertility be affected by eco balance.

Tycooner1994
18-08-15, 16:19
Ah, it is included in the fact it needs a fertility, Which I probably Should Have guessed. I suppose This Means It Is not possible to have a production building Which does not need a fertility be affected by Eco Balance.

which has not been done, see algae cultivation to 1.2, it was possible to get a positive ökobilianz underwater and all buildings with a ökobilianz have affected

Judekw
18-08-15, 16:33
Hmm, I'm not sure about what Tycooner said. I think he's not entirely correct.

He's right about adding no new goods, though, it is not possible.

Concerning production time: No matter what values, production time, costs, etc.: If there is no entry in the asset of a building in the assets.xml, the value of the template is used (see templates.xml; if there neither is a value given in the templates.xml, standard values are used, which are defined in the properties.xml).

Concerning EcoBalance: As far as I know, the AssetCategory is responsible for if a production building is affected or not. The AssetCategory of a building is defined by a long number somewhere in the asset. At the end of the assets.xml, there is listed what number belongs to what category. The game differentiates between EcoProductionBuildings, TycoonProductionBuildings, TechProductionBuildings for example.

I'm sorry for keeping it that short. I'm writing on my mobile phone.

@Tycooner: Bitte, bitte (!) benutze nicht den Google Übersetzer. Was dabei rauskommt ist so unverständlich, dass selbst ich nicht mehr weiß, was du ursprünglich sagen wolltest :D

CecilLizard
18-08-15, 17:10
So no new goods, what about new buildings?

Tycooner1994
18-08-15, 17:51
So no new goods, what about new buildings?
new buildings, new ships, new items very much is possible and was already integrated in other mods

@Tycooner: Bitte, bitte (!) benutze nicht den Google Übersetzer. Was dabei rauskommt ist so unverständlich, dass selbst ich nicht mehr weiß, was du ursprünglich sagen wolltest
wie soll ich das sonst machen ? english bei so langen texten kann ich einfach nicht schreiben.

http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread.php/129524-Tycoon-Mod
http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread.php/120067-Judekwmod
http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread.php/123569-Anno-2071-Das-MAUG-Projekt!
http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread.php/116035-MOD-Anno-2170-A-R-R-C-%28Advanced-Research-Reformed-Content%29