PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Map editor Problem

moonf4ng
17-05-10, 06:08
Hey guys...

I am realy pissed... worked on my map this morning. I already spent about 20 hours on this map and i realy like it.

But as i saved the map and tried to run it ingame, i could not find the map. So i opened the mapeditor again to load the map and is i tried that, i produce the error:
Can't load ... Heroes of Might and Magic - Tribes of the East/Maps/mapname.h5m file (the file may be corrupted, file version unsupported or you are trying to load the map from outside the [Game installation folder]/Maps folder)

guys it fucks me up and i am realy realy pissed about that..

need your help guys, but i guess its just like it is and their is no fix...
greetz

moonf4ng
17-05-10, 06:08
Hey guys...

I am realy pissed... worked on my map this morning. I already spent about 20 hours on this map and i realy like it.

But as i saved the map and tried to run it ingame, i could not find the map. So i opened the mapeditor again to load the map and is i tried that, i produce the error:
Can't load ... Heroes of Might and Magic - Tribes of the East/Maps/mapname.h5m file (the file may be corrupted, file version unsupported or you are trying to load the map from outside the [Game installation folder]/Maps folder)

guys it fucks me up and i am realy realy pissed about that..

need your help guys, but i guess its just like it is and their is no fix...
greetz

klausimausi22
01-06-10, 09:05
Ich habe das selbe Problem. Weiß da irgendwer was man da machen kann? Ich habe das Spiel schon deinstalliert und wieder installiert (natürlich die karten auf nem stick gespeichert und nachher wieder in den maps ordner getan) und es funktioniert immer noch nich die karten zu laden.
I have the same problem. Does somebody know what to do? I already uninstalled and installed the game (of course I put my maps on a flashdrive and after the re-installation I put them back into the maps-folder)But it doesnt work anyway to load the cards.
(Sorry my English is not very goodhttp://forums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

Mondkalb
01-06-10, 12:44
Am besten mal im Drachenwald nachfragen, da sitzen wahrscheinlich ein paar Leute, die sich damit auskennen.
http://forum.drachenwald.net/