PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Help

Bldrk
28-12-03, 04:57
Sorry only english for me i am forced to post in here to get help.

I need to speak to an admin or somebody in charge about the beta. The email addy is down and i dont know how to pm somebody...

So who/how do i find somebody who can help me? forums@ubisoft.com still bounces to even tho the forums are back up.

MY problem is ..I submitted our clan for the beta and ubisoft sent me an email back asking for all our members so they can tell us apart ect ect..The only problem is they no longer reply to any emails and one out of the 20 or so has been selected..so its makes it kind or hard to try to work out whats going on.

Its the 28th here now in Australia but due to the time difference we will have to wait till the 29th ! lol...so we are some what hopefull..still.

any other ideas would sure help

Bldrk
28-12-03, 04:57
Sorry only english for me i am forced to post in here to get help.

I need to speak to an admin or somebody in charge about the beta. The email addy is down and i dont know how to pm somebody...

So who/how do i find somebody who can help me? forums@ubisoft.com still bounces to even tho the forums are back up.

MY problem is ..I submitted our clan for the beta and ubisoft sent me an email back asking for all our members so they can tell us apart ect ect..The only problem is they no longer reply to any emails and one out of the 20 or so has been selected..so its makes it kind or hard to try to work out whats going on.

Its the 28th here now in Australia but due to the time difference we will have to wait till the 29th ! lol...so we are some what hopefull..still.

any other ideas would sure help