Seite 1 von 13 12311 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 126

Thema: The Connection to the Server has been lost Problem!! | Forums

I keep getting "The connection to the server has been lost" message whenever I try starting Anno 2070. I haven't been able to play or rather start the game since i bought it yesterday.

I have no firewall/anti virus problems as I also have settlers 7 and that works fine.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Forum Veteran Avatar von dmdilks
    Which Anti virus are you using. People with AVG are having a problem. Try turning off your Anti virus.
    GIGABYTE-GA-GA-X99-UD4 i7-5820k 3.20GHz, G.Skill 16gb DDR4 2133 Quad, MSI 7950 3GB, In Win Glacier 900W, COOLER MASTER HAF 932 , 240gb SSD, Win7 Ult-64bit, 39" LED TV
    Zitieren Zitieren

I am having exact same issue. Can login in to uplay, but get connection to server lost error as well. I am using Eset Internet Securoty and am able to get Settlers 7 to work with no issue.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Originally posted by dmdilks:
    Which Anti virus are you using. People with AVG are having a problem. Try turning off your Anti virus.
    Well I am using Microsoft Security Essentials and I tried logging with MSE turned off too but still the same error: "The connection to the server has been lost"

For the record I have bought digital Deluxe edition from gamersgate uk.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Forum Veteran Avatar von dmdilks
    Yes I run the same anti virus. You will have to go to gameersgate support. It looks like most people that bought it from the other gaming stores and not Ubi are having connection problems.
    GIGABYTE-GA-GA-X99-UD4 i7-5820k 3.20GHz, G.Skill 16gb DDR4 2133 Quad, MSI 7950 3GB, In Win Glacier 900W, COOLER MASTER HAF 932 , 240gb SSD, Win7 Ult-64bit, 39" LED TV
    Zitieren Zitieren

lol its been 2 days since I bought this game and I havent been able to even start it..with not even a message or a post from the technical people that we are working on it...
    Zitieren Zitieren

Originally posted by Turtle315:
    lol its been 2 days since I bought this game and I havent been able to even start it..with not even a message or a post from the technical people that we are working on it...
    Try to delete your hostfile.
    Depending on your OS system, this is the path;
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
    In the etc folder you will find the Host file.
    Just right click and delete, it might give you a more open internet connection.The file is not that important, and will be re-create by the system on a next start up. but the game wont be affected anymore...
    Zitieren Zitieren

Same issue here, even with antivirus and firewall both turned off.
    Zitieren Zitieren

you need to edit the HOST file in

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Open with notepad in administrator mode if in vista or 7.

Delete all the text or on the lines after it enter this:

127.0.0.1 localhost
    static3.cdn.ubi.com 87.248.207.150

Hopefully that will work...
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    It's not the Antivirus or Firwallsystem.
    Is a Ubisoft Features. The name of this thing is "Server Down"
    Zitieren Zitieren

Seite 1 von 13 12311 ... LetzteLetzte