We will shut down our servers now for a 2 hours maintenance period. At the end of this action, we will deliver you a patch.
Please, excuse the incommodities this may cause.
This is what the patch will offer you:
The most important changes:
• Stability of multiplayer mode has been improved
• Stability of campaign mode has been improved
• Stability of missions has been improved
• In rare cases it was impossible to defeat „F.A.T.H.E.R.“ in the last mission
• Stability of item slots has been improved
• A save game error which led to a warehouse being able to delete a nearby ark from the map was fixed
• Intro video: Eve’s first audio played too quietly, even at maximum volume
• Achievement unlocking has been improved
• Sometimes the wrong quantity of goods had been loaded when trading
• Improved damage animation for pirate base and Sokow branch office
• Music could have occasionally been missing from the mission outros
• Errors with World Council actions were corrected
• Wheel of needs did not automatically update when changing from one residence to the next
• Added additional “Back” function to the “World statistics”, “Message archive”, “Profile data” und “Daily events” sub-menues
• “Return to C.O.R.E.“ scenario: Increased incidence of fertility for algae
• Improved the animation of the B 13 Condor in hover mode
• Various minor graphical errors have been corrected
• Text overlaps & errors were corrected
• Rare problems occuring during ANNO 2070 registration on ubisoft.com were fixed
• Problem with disproportionately large campaign save games was fixed
• The problem causing the serial key to be demanded twice was fixed
• Unlocking of the “Firebird” Bombers adjusted to Tech level “Lab assistant”
• Cost of the Construction plan for the „Hydro-electric dam“ increased to 5 generators. 3 maintenance units and 1 prototype were also added to the cost.
• Cost of the emergency equipment for extinguishing oil rig fires reduced to 1500 credits and 20 tons of tools.
• Cost of the effluent pump reduced to 5000 credits and 15 tons of tools.
• Damage done by the “Colossus” warship increased to 60.
• Damage done by the “Colossus” depth charges increased to 260.
• „Hovercraft“ hitpoints reduced to 350, damage against ships reduced to 25, number of item slots reduced to 2, loss of speed caused by damage increased.
• Military AI optimized.
Originally posted by Moryarity:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xellence:
What about the career point bug? Are you aware of it?
Yes, they are awar.
We mods forward the bug reports to the people responsible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
@Moryarti Awesome thanks.
For the duration of those offline times, are the stats, achievements, challenges etc. that are earned saved locally, offline (then synced later)?