Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 14

Thema: Anno 1404 serial key and activition problem.. please help me....??? | Forums

Anno 1404 I have installed in my PC ... but after installed, it requires a serial key and I have put the serial key ... I do not know the correct serial key or not ... I use Google to find it .. Anno 1404 serial key is either correct or not, I enter it .. but after that, it requires activition code ... activition problem is to get the code .. I have been using many ways but can not ... there are 2 ways for activate Anno 1404 .. 1st i had enter serial key but errors occur - it say wrong serial key .. 2nd way I have enter the serial key and it progress go to the internet to search activition code .... but it still fail .. I still can't get activition code ..

My problem is:
    1) I do not know the serial key that I can correct or not .. Because some errors occur (wrong serial key) ..
    2) I can't get activition code via the internet .. but before it, i enter the serial key and it received serial key ... but activition code can not be processed via the internet ... only blank page ...

please .... can you help me... give me some ideas or give the serial key and activition code to me...
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte Avatar von Dobber_SF
    Is this a dvd version or a download version from somewhere like steam or impulse?
    Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery) - the best Anno to date. Gameplay is awesome, graphics are awesome.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Forum Veteran Avatar von dmdilks
    Like Dobber said which one is it.

If it is a box version do the updates and you don't need the key.

http://www.patches-scrolls.de/anno_1404.php

If it is a download run it from the download site. I have seen this in the past that when you try and run it from the games folder it will do that the first time.
    GIGABYTE-GA-GA-X99-UD4 i7-5820k 3.20GHz, G.Skill 16gb DDR4 2133 Quad, MSI 7950 3GB, In Win Glacier 900W, COOLER MASTER HAF 932 , 240gb SSD, Win7 Ult-64bit, 39" LED TV
    Zitieren Zitieren

Dobber... DVD version... I buy it.. any ideas..??
    the progress like this... when open it, the Ubisoft Autopatch was out.. have two button there.. Advanced and Quit.. I click on quit and same prosess happen like I said before this...
    could I click on Advanced button... but I think it just to update patch...

any ideas...??? what your propose...
    Zitieren Zitieren

Honestly I do not get the problem.

If you install the basic game you will get the option to do the online registration of the game at the computer you are currently using or at another computer, if the computer you ar installing the game on has no internet connection.

If the computer has an internet connection just select the option to register the game directly and you will get a page to enter the key code from your manual. Then you can go on with the registration of the game.
    And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe News und Aktuelles
    Zitieren Zitieren

can someone of you give me serial key ..??
    Zitieren Zitieren

Forum Veteran Avatar von dmdilks
    Do you understand what I'm saying is if is the base game do the updates. You don't need a key or activation. If by chance it is the gold edition do the 3.1 update same thing no key or activation needed.
    GIGABYTE-GA-GA-X99-UD4 i7-5820k 3.20GHz, G.Skill 16gb DDR4 2133 Quad, MSI 7950 3GB, In Win Glacier 900W, COOLER MASTER HAF 932 , 240gb SSD, Win7 Ult-64bit, 39" LED TV
    Zitieren Zitieren

Originally posted by luqman.khasyah:
    can someone of you give me serial key ..??
    The serial key is printed on your manual!
    And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe News und Aktuelles
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte
    ...Which leads me to the question, is your copy of Anno 1404 ligit?
    Three things in life are certain: death, taxes and bugs in Anno.

Zitieren Zitieren

Senior Mitglied
    Originally posted by luqman.khasyah:
    Dobber... DVD version... I buy it.. any ideas..??
    the progress like this... when open it, the Ubisoft Autopatch was out.. have two button there.. Advanced and Quit.. I click on quit and same prosess happen like I said before this...
    could I click on Advanced button... but I think it just to update patch...

any ideas...??? what your propose...
    Do what Dmdilks is trying to tell you ......let the autopatch do the updates and see if the game works after they're done
    Carpe Diem
    Zitieren Zitieren

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte