Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 18

Thema: New Year - New Content | Forums

Princess of the Ubi Forums Avatar von Ubi_AnnickV
    In 2012 you will find new content for ANNO 2070!
    The content will include the return of the first world event “Neo Skullz crisis” as well as new world events and a new, innovative multiplayer mode. In addition to that, we will bring additional content to you such as ornamental elements, also at the beginning of the next year.

The entire community can participate in the world events. Each of you who want to participate in the world event is invited to play the three missions which are available at the main menu of the game. You will be rewarded with individual items and by playing the world event you will also contribute to the success of the community.

The world event “Neo-Skullz-crisis” will be reactivated at the beginning of the next year until the end of January 2012. If you are getting the game fpr Christmas you should use this opportunity to fight against ugly pirates.

Second World-Event „Project: Eden“ is coming in 2012
    The second world-event “Project: Eden” will start end of January 2012. On behalf of Eden Initiative the awesome genius Josh “the Ghost” Steen has developed prototypes of the new "Former" technology. "Formers" are combined high-performance air and water filtration systems, which will be especially effective against the ongoing pollution of the island worlds. The community of ANNO 2070 players will help the Eden initiative in three new missions to repair faulty "Formers" and help the technology to evolve.

With every mission the challenge will be more difficult and the player will get the chance to earn more rewards. After completing the first mission, you can build your own "Former" and after the second and third missions you will be rewarded with mighty academy formulas for further research on the "Former"-technology.

New Multiplayer-Mode „Domination“ comes in 2012
    This innovative online game mode ANNO 2070 will be made available with no extra charge for you during the first quarter of 2012 via patch.

In the new multiplayer mode, "Domination" you are able to compete in two teams against each other to achieve the domination of certain sectors within a specified period of time. On a strategic sector map, you choose scenarios, either alone or in collaboration with your team members, which successful completion generates points. After choosing a specific scenario from the map you will compete indirectly and need to raise a certain amount of points. The team which has earned more points will be victorious. You can choose to playthe scenario again under more difficult conditions, or turn to another sector. At the end the team which has collected more points and thus gained domination in the sector map wins. But the losing team also receives valuable career points.

As always, the new content will be downloaded automatically when you log into the game.
    Viele Grüße,
    Annick

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Ubisoft-TV, für die aktuelle News zu allen Ubisoft Spielen
    Bei technischen Fragen hilft euch unser Support weiter.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Sounds great however the servers have to be working for us to play the game

This innovative online game mode ANNO 2070 will be made available with no extra charge for you during the first quarter of 2012 via patch.

Does this mean that later updates will be charged?
    Zitieren Zitieren

Originally posted by Blackchallis:

Does this mean that later updates will be charged?
    i think it means that it will be free, and available in the first quarter of 2012. i agree it looks a bit twisted this way, but i think it just means its free for all time.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Fingers crossed then, just hope they dont release later patches with a add on game that you have to buy
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    Ok, so, where is it?
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neuzugang Avatar von TheNoseKnows
    It'll come at the end of the month, not the middle of the month.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte
    Zitat Zitat von TheNoseKnows Beitrag anzeigen
    It'll come at the end of the month, not the middle of the month.
    But they promised us that the Scorpio World Event would be back in Jan 2012, to be replaced with a new one in Feb? That promise is not yet fulfilled.
    Zitieren Zitieren

..ad it is still January if I check my calendar.

My guess is, that the delay in forum maintenance has delayed the world event.. It has to be included into the server system and that was already worked on with the forums change....
    And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe News und Aktuelles
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neues Mitglied
    I really hope what you say is true as of now it does feel a bit like you are mking it up as you go along. I hope I am wrong.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neues Mitglied
    Hi, if I understand well, the Neo-Skullz-crisis and Project Eden will be active concurrently?
    Zitieren Zitieren

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte