Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste ... 234
Ergebnis 31 bis 38 von 38

Thema: discussion/ideas about supplies for anno 1404 (venice) | Forums

Senior Mitglied
    I believe what you're saying here is just a rule clarification - but an "incorrect" building placement would generate an alarm(!) by the game no?

What I was getting at (that I saw in another post) was this:

Say that you have a Mill within range of a Bakery (the Baker can pick up Flour from the Mill) and say that this same Mill is also within range of a Market (the Market cart can also pick up Flour from the Mill). If both Market and Baker send out a Cart/Journeyman while there's still Flour at that Mill, one of them will get there first and take all the Flour- the other one will end up travelling a long distance for nothing.

So I'm saying that there can be "contention" for a Production building's goods. You might also see this with multiple Markets servicing one building (i.e. both send out a cart at the same time but only one of them collects any goods).

That's why I suggested to keep the Bakeries away from the Mills. If you do this, the Baker will always go to the Market which should always be supplied with Flour so no trip is ever potentially wasted.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte
    ok so moving on, i have another couple of questions

i've been seeing people have got ahold of venetian style housing, how does that work, and is it possible to join 2 major islands together to make one massive island, the reason i ask, is this...i've just made a 2048*2048 with alot of large islands, and i've put to "entry" points together so the docks would face each other..oh and btw in my current map, i've achieved 3000 nobles, without too much trouble at all..word of advice guys, and ladies, dont use a trainer, unless you need it for gold coins because for some reason it messes up the supplies on your island...well thanks guys, look forward to hearing more from you guys..
    if anyone wants my map to mess around with, just pm me, and i'll send it over (this map is for venice - i dont play with the original game)
    much respect
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte
    @ Yxklyx:

Agreed. I do it like this:

It gives you a wonderful amount of direct-to-mill wheat plus a surplus that can be stored. The flour is for the bakeries that are located elsewhere on the island. Everything is connected to warehouses.
    In that way, you always have a good overview of what you have and, more important, what to expect production-wise.

And it doesn't hurt to overproduce. In this case, I'm feeding 25,000 people off it.
    Three things in life are certain: death, taxes and bugs in Anno.

Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte
    well i've been reading some of your comments and i've done a little jiggying here and there, and now, my bread and beer, linen and such are all running at full storage almost, hangin around the 80-90%
    Zitieren Zitieren

Forum Veteran Avatar von dmdilks
    This is from a custom scenario map and I agree with you guys on what you are saying. The only thing I was pointing out is that warehouse carts only pickup finish goods. Yes there is a lot of things you can do that go against the rules. The rules are only there to kinded help you get started to you learn the game.

Now you want a Venetian style map here is link to it. http://www.file-upload.net/dow...727/ven_3.1.rdu.html

The map will have be change a little to take some of the islands out or you can leave it alone. I use the houseshoe island for Venetian island.
    GIGABYTE-GA-GA-X99-UD4 i7-5820k 3.20GHz, G.Skill 16gb DDR4 2133 Quad, MSI 7950 3GB, In Win Glacier 900W, COOLER MASTER HAF 932 , 240gb SSD, Win7 Ult-64bit, 39" LED TV
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte
    heh nice, but how the freaking hell did you get the houses and such, i've not seen those buildings or am i missing something here,..

sorry but that link wont work for me, i've tried like 4 times and it just keeps tellin me i cant download it, maybe host it someplace else..thanks all the same
    Zitieren Zitieren

Forum Veteran Avatar von dmdilks
    I change the link to the guy that made it maxx2205. There is two downloads and the one you want is the one to the right. If you still can't get it, PM me with your email.
    GIGABYTE-GA-GA-X99-UD4 i7-5820k 3.20GHz, G.Skill 16gb DDR4 2133 Quad, MSI 7950 3GB, In Win Glacier 900W, COOLER MASTER HAF 932 , 240gb SSD, Win7 Ult-64bit, 39" LED TV
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte
    Originally posted by dmdilks:
    I change the link to the guy that made it maxx2205. There is two downloads and the one you want is the one to the right. If you still can't get it, PM me with your email.
    all good thanks for the link all good now..cheers
    Zitieren Zitieren

Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste ... 234