Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 29

Thema: Alwinic anion catalyst | Forums

Well theres got to be an easier way surely.
    I`ve got this quest to research the hydro Electric Power plant and i`d also like to build one but theres 1 component i require, the Alwinic anion catalyst. I`ve tried and tried and traded and traded and still nothing. I`d hate to think how many credits i`ve spent changing the trade selection to find one, but nothing. Any ideas / suggestions to how i might aquire one?

Any thing positive is helpful
    Cheers
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    Trenchcoat sells them but indeed they are rare and you may have to waste a lot of credits changing the trade selection.

It seems that that particular component is rare which is strange because it is the only component I've found any use for so far. The other stuff I'm just keeping in my Ark from game to game certain that I will find some use for them..
    Zitieren Zitieren

Foren-Neuzugang
    You can also obtain it through prototype development. If you happen to be making mats in the lab for other things, you might stumble across one if lucky.
    Zitieren Zitieren

I am with the same problem.

I think this is something to be balanced in the game... Is almost impossible to get this Alwinic stuff.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    I got one of the Hello Kitty carrier guy. Cost me like 750 licenses, its the only one i've ever seen. If he doesn't have one, pay the asian guy to scan for tech for you.
    Zitieren Zitieren

You can get it quiet odften at Trenchcoats ship. Just change the item pool 2 or 3 times and you should get one.
    And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe News und Aktuelles
    Zitieren Zitieren

Sardaknowsall said :
    I got one of the Hello Kitty carrier guy. Cost me like 750 licenses, its the only one i've ever seen. If he doesn't have one, pay the asian guy to scan for tech for you.
    Thats another thing, i`ve asked the 'asian guy' to scan and he said it would be added to the mini map. Thing is i cant seem to see anything, what exactly am i looking for?
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    It should still 'ping' the minimap with where you have to go, then you go there with a sub (underwater) and right click on the special objects/structures to get the items.
    Zitieren Zitieren

You can also find some by exploring ruins or exploring coordinates sold by NPCs. I think I found one with coordinates worth 148 licenses.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Today after i post the message, i manage to get a lot of Alwinic with Trenchcoat, but he was like loving me, 3 stars in the diplomatic relation.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte