Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Thema: [Anno 1404] Stuck on how to get Stone and Iron in Chapter 2 | Forums

Hi,

How do I get stone and iron in Chapter 2? I can't find any stone or iron on the main island (FALCONSTONE).

I set up warehouses on Trehmund + Mountford but my area of influence doesn't extend near the stone + iron deposits because the Computer Players are already on those islands.

I've tried trading for iron and stone but cannot figure out how to get any stone/iron for the life of me.

I've spent a few hrs trying to do it.

A. Can someone please tell me how you got your stone/iron?
    B. Which locations did you mine it from or who did you trade with?
    C. Or how do you override the computers area of influence so you can build on the same islands?

Any help is much appreciated
    Zitieren Zitieren

Hi,

How do I get stone and iron in Chapter 2? I can't find any stone or iron on the main island (FALCONSTONE).

I set up warehouses on Trehmund + Mountford but my area of influence doesn't extend near the stone + iron deposits because the Computer Players are already on those islands.

I've tried trading for iron and stone but cannot figure out how to get any stone/iron for the life of me.

I've spent a few hrs trying to do it.

A. Can someone please tell me how you got your stone/iron?
    B. Which locations did you mine it from or who did you trade with?
    C. Or how do you override the computers area of influence so you can build on the same islands?

Any help is much appreciated
    Zitieren Zitieren

First, you need to make sure you have Citizens. See my instructions here.

Once you have citizens, you need to mine them. Iron mines and stone quarries look like little rubble piles where the mountians meet the plains and have little coal cars floating over them. Mouse over the stone quarry to see what it is.

Next, open the build menu and click the citizen tab. This will make the stone quarry and ore mines available. If you click them, the little floating cars will get bigger for the appropriate mines.

Area of influence: you need to make sure you can get to your mines by building market buildings from your warehouse to the mines. The area of influence of each market building is indicated with the bright area. You need to overlap at least one square of each of the areas of influence or it won't let you build the market building.

You shoudn't need to take any over from the computer. These tend to be the most common mines by far.

The learning curve is a bit steep especially given the useless manual. But once you figure it out, it's fun. Good luck!
    Anno 1404 Production Spreadsheet in Goods/minute: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...JXLHhxiX8umjYA
    Zitieren Zitieren

Explosiv? You don't by chance go to GameFAQs, do you?
    Zitieren Zitieren

I've just began playing today, but I haven't figured this one out yet...
    I've built two market buildings to the north of my island, but I still can't reach the stone quarry on the other island with the highlighted area.
    For me the question remains, where do you find stones in Chapter 2?!
    update: I've also constructed a warehouse on Bushelhill, near the monastry. I have two islands now, but still no stones...
    Zitieren Zitieren

Senior Mitglied
    This might help you

http://www.roadwolf.ca/blog/?page_id=1099#Chapter2

Read it thru it will cover stone
    Carpe Diem
    Zitieren Zitieren

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by novalink1966:
    This might help you (...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

update: I don't need stone for a rope yard. I'm completely retarded. You have no idea how much time I've wasted on this. Haha. You can ignore my answer below.
    ---------

Thanks but it didn't help. Am I a complete retard?

The guide for Chapter 2, where I'm in, simply says: "Also, build a Rope Yard as well."
    -&gt; I can't, because that's why I need the stones.

Chapter 3 says: "There is a stone deposit up in Hookburgh (now you know why I asked you to buy Tools and Wood up there)."
    -&gt; The island has a different name, but it's indeed where the monastry is. He also posts a screenshot and it's identical to mine. But, the mines on his screenshot aren't in my game! Whaa!

=&gt; I'm still lost Help? Anyone?
    Zitieren Zitieren

Senior Mitglied
    I'm glad you've sorted it out.
    Carpe Diem
    Zitieren Zitieren

Forum Veteran Avatar von dmdilks
    Here this might help you out: http://www.roadwolf.ca/blog/?page_id=1099
    GIGABYTE-GA-GA-X99-UD4 i7-5820k 3.20GHz, G.Skill 16gb DDR4 2133 Quad, MSI 7950 3GB, In Win Glacier 900W, COOLER MASTER HAF 932 , 240gb SSD, Win7 Ult-64bit, 39" LED TV
    Zitieren Zitieren