Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 16 von 16

Thema: Patch 1.04 for US version of 1701! | Forums

Junior Mitglied
    Well I went to ftp://ftp.kochmedia.com/pub/Anno1701 as suggested by someone here and downloaded the UK 1.4 patch.So far the game seems to run well.
    An interesting thing is that when I checked to Anno.exe file by right clicking on it the file version ends up as 2.0.0.1903 However, the patch readme has this:

Anno 1701

=============PATCH 1.04=================================

General enhancements:

- Fixed a bug within the multiplayer-connections

=============PATCH 1.03=================================

General enhancements:

- New quest reward: Ships
    A new (rare) Trader assignment has been included for which the player can receive an Asian War junk as a reward.

- A menu area "Custom content" has been added whereby the player can load and play Maps created using the World editor.

- New populace feedback speech messages have been implemented in order to increase the degree of variance of the different inhabitant statements and sayings.

- Various changes have been made to enable owners of the addon (with the main game) to play with non-addon owners in multiplayer mode.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    Sorry Dobber_SF I didn't mean you when I mention "someone here". I only noticed your post after I had sent mine.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte Avatar von Dobber_SF
    You were probably typing your response while I was submitting mine. The post time difference is just 4 minutes, so I am sure you didn't see mine.

Glad you were able to find the patch.

I did find it at some gaming sites as well.
    Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery) - the best Anno to date. Gameplay is awesome, graphics are awesome.
    Zitieren Zitieren

<STRIKE>Would somebody be so kind and upload the 1.04 patch for the UK version? ftp://ftp.kochmedia.com/pub/Anno1701/ is down, thanks a lot. =)</STRIKE>

[edit]
    ftp://ftp.kochmedia.com/pub/ho...deepsilver/anno1701/
    Zitieren Zitieren

Does this 1.04 patch for Anno 1404 work for Dawn of Discovery?

This is the 1404 forum, right?

Is there any other forum for Dawn of Discovery? I'm loving this game, but finding support for it is ...

Thanks,
    Zitieren Zitieren

Originally posted by RegnorVex:
    Does this 1.04 patch for Anno 1404 work for Dawn of Discovery?

This is the 1404 forum, right?

Is there any other forum for Dawn of Discovery? I'm loving this game, but finding support for it is ...

Thanks,
    This is the only official English speaking Anno forum, for all four Anno games together. Dawn of Discovery is Anno 1404, but the patch mentioned here is for Anno 1701, so you can't use it for Dawn of Discovery.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12