Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Ubisoft game launcher has not been found??? | Forums

Foren-Neuzugang

Ubisoft game launcher has not been found???

Ok first let me start by saying i have this game of steam. i bought it there and installed it find after a day or so of Downloading it. i played for a few days i went back to play it BUT my anitvirus AVG is saying this is a VIRUS."Infection";"Virus found Win32/Heur";"c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\anno 2070\Anno5.exe";"N/A";"5/14/2012, 1:19:51 PM" so re-verified the Anno2070.exe using steam. will after that i ran the game and i get this massage Ubisoft game launcher has not been found. and its asking me to reinstall the game ! i will not go and re-download this game again becuase you guys made a game with things in them that anti viruses say as dangerous. so i went to the file locations and there is a file called installed ubisoft launcher so i thought will ill just use that to install the launcher only however it will not run it just says its installing yet i see no bars that say complete. so in the end i have a usless game that doesn't run. how will you fix this. "Infection";"Virus found Win32/Heur";"c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\anno 2070\Anno5.exe";"N/A";"5/14/2012, 1:19:51 PM"

i shouldn't have to redownload a game i will never buy a Download game again. people buy your products and expect them to work. if you know how to fix this without having to re download the game and reinstall it please do tell me.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Foren-Neuzugang
    solution found. first go to start. control panel there find the programs and features. uninstall ubisoft installer after that go to your steam folder steamapps/common/anno there find a file called install. find the file called ubisoft installer, install it, after that go to steam and let it update it. after that it should launch and update ubisoft updater. after that you should be able to play it.
    Zitieren Zitieren

A simple look into the Anno support FAQ would also have solved your issue: click here
    And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe News und Aktuelles
    Zitieren Zitieren