Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Thema: Anyone playing this? | Forums

Junior Mitglied

Anyone playing this?

It seems this forum is pretty quiet but the German forum is discussing the beta actively. So only Germans playing this? I can't play Anno until next week but I'd like to know how the new game mode works but it seems the English speaking Anno community is pretty much dead.

Neuzugang Avatar von bkowaltchook
    yep it seems like it is although there are maps open with english speaking players. However, I've had conquest mode since it was closed beta made some points but they disappeared somewhere. Anyways in my opinion it is not that exciting since there's no lobby chat and you don't see who's online in your game plus there are some bugs with the menu showing some options in overall can't wait till they fix all the bugs also I know there's a bug with coop play sometimes if someone disconnects the entire mission can be unavailable. In overall this multiplayer mode needs much improvement until I would like to play but for now I'll stick with the regular multiplayer mode.
    ingame name: Moreum

Kam, sah und tippte
    I don't knwo about you but I like it. The competition is fierced, especially around end time :-) I wish there are more English speaking players, but the difference in time zone is challenging, especially when END time is around 10:45 my time.

It is important to join a game where a lot of people are active. Most of the players just take up slot in a team, and do nothing :-(

Kam, sah und tippte Avatar von henk1001
    Zitat Zitat von bkowaltchook Beitrag anzeigen
    However, I've had conquest mode since it was closed beta made some points but they disappeared somewhere. .... also I know there's a bug with coop play sometimes if someone disconnects the entire mission can be unavailable.
    What I have noticed, (and probably I'm not the only one) that it is to easy to use the Quit button. You want to stop a game, but
    using this button you Quit from the game and loose your points. The points are still in the game, but you have 0 points when you rejoin.
    I think they should add in the bottum right corner a button as normal: Exit game

Anno Moderator Avatar von LadyHonda
    @henk
    that is an important response
    please report that as a bug

@all
    and, in this mode language is irrelevant
    you can join every game you want

the german discussion is so much more activity, because first it has been a closed beta
    now it's an open beta and they just opened the existing forum for that
    greetz, LadyH

Anno 2070 Webseite ~~~ Anno 2070 Support FAQ ~~~ Launcher-Hilfe ~~~ FORENREGELN ~~~ Serverstatus
    Konfuzius sagt: "Wer fragt ist ein Narr für fünf Minuten. Wer nicht fragt ist ein Narr sein Leben lang."

Foren-Neuzugang
    Zitat Zitat von VincentTH Beitrag anzeigen
    It is important to join a game where a lot of people are active. Most of the players just take up slot in a team, and do nothing :-(
    I stongly agree with that. There should be a way to kick inactive players or limit the number of games you can join at the same time.
    At present, most of the games' victory or defeat relies on the number of active people in the team, not their skill.

Foren-Neuzugang
    I'm up for an English speaking game send me an invite! (i'm from Belgium)

More on topic: Chat would indeed be nice. I' agree with the kick inactive player thing. I also would like to see witch players are in game with me (now the diplomacy tab is disabled when ingame with multiple players.) But I like the general idea of conquest mode, mainly because it removes the need for lenghly plying sessions where everybody drops out all the time and it solves some timezone problmens as well

Foren-Neuzugang
    i love this game in general...first anno game for me but i was big on the sim and AoD's so it was easy to get started in this... the conquest mode is pretty awsome.... one thing that i do find troubling tho however is spending 4 straight hours playing a map yesturday with no one on but myself... come back today and find my main island is all messed up the pirates i had on farm for item drops were wiped out.... and my total overall income and trade income had beeen severly cut.... if anything they should add maybe a revert to previouse save feature or something so if someone comes in after you log and totally screws everything youve built to score points for your team then you would atleast have an easy go back fix feature instead of spending the next 4 hours correcting everything all over again... altho finding pple to actually play and talk to would prolly fix that issue as well

Kam, sah und tippte
    Zitat Zitat von Rowenwand Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm up for an English speaking game send me an invite! (i'm from Belgium)

More on topic: Chat would indeed be nice. I' agree with the kick inactive player thing. I also would like to see witch players are in game with me (now the diplomacy tab is disabled when ingame with multiple players.) But I like the general idea of conquest mode, mainly because it removes the need for lenghly plying sessions where everybody drops out all the time and it solves some timezone problmens as well
    Samething happened to me in my game.

It was a map where you need to accomplish 300 Global Eco balance from 0. For that, you will need to advance __fast__ to at least Engineer Eco level, and I have used up my 90 minutes (out of my 3 hours daily allowance) to have an economy that brings in 500 Credits per min, ready to get to the next level the next day when I get back the daily allowance. Come back today, and somebody erased my Corridor style layout (with full of houses) and replaced it with a stylish squared town with few hourses, erased my Sushi production chain and replaced it with one of those good-looking but space waiting production layout, and finally, a negative balance to boot, while not advancing an iota in terms of Eco balance.

I was about to quit that session!!!!
    Geändert von VincentTH (29-05-12 um 23:11 Uhr)