Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Only 3 NPC slots on continuous game? | Forums

Neuzugang

Only 3 NPC slots on continuous game?

Hi there!

My first Anno game was 2070. Wonderfull master piece that introduced me to this great series. Now I bought Anno 1404 + Venice and just started the campaign, but I went to have a look at the continuous game options. One thing that I noticed is that I only see 3 AI slots. On Anno 2070 there are 8, so only having 3 is kind of disapointing for me. I would like to be in a continuous game with a lot of variety. Is there an option to increase the slots or like a mod that adds more slots?

Thanks for the help!
    Zitieren Zitieren

Hi,

there are "only" 3 slots for NPCs but in contrast to 2070 the neutral parties are already included in the game. So you need no extra slots for them.
    This means you have Northbourgh, Al Zahir (and Giaccomo in Venice) in addition to the three AI players you choose plus a selection of neutral parties based on island (if you check that box in the other settings).
    And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe News und Aktuelles
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neuzugang
    Good to know! Thank you!
    Zitieren Zitieren