Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Ark Upgrades list and meltdown achievement | Forums

Neuzugang

Ark Upgrades list and meltdown achievement

Hello there,

First of all I had a major nuclear meltdown on one of my nuclear reactors, (there was an explosion) yet the achievement didin't trigger. Is this a known issue?

I'm also doing a continuous game where I have finally settled my city and things are going well, so I'm now focusing on the ark upgrades. I have 3 slots for the offshore wind park since I play with Eco's and those 3 upgrades render them very efficient with only around 7 of maintenance for 30 energy generation and 0 radius so I can build them all next to each other. I also have two level 1 upgrades for -8% maintenance for all buildings and another one -10% maintenance for all eco buildings. I'm afraid I might be missing out a major ark upgrade or something that for example is only available on trenchcoat. The ones you can create on your academy are generally less useful than the ones you can get from NPC's. Is there a list somewhere with all the ark upgrades or do you know one that is useful for reducing maintenance costs? I have no idea if the low wage regulations has some variant for level 2 and 3 upgrades. Any help would be nice, thank you!
    Zitieren Zitieren

The problem with the meltdown is a known issue.

Regarding the ark items..AFAIR the -8 % maintenance on all buildings is the highest you can get. There are also items to increase productivity.
    And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe News und Aktuelles
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neues Mitglied
    Wait...
    "The ones you can create on your academy are generally less useful than the ones you can get from NPC's."

What do you mean? Am I missing something? ONLY Ark upgrades I ever find on NPC's are Level 1?

What did I do wrong?
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neuzugang
    You're right, I never noticed that, but indeed Ark upgrades you find on Npc's seem to be only level 1. Nonetheless, low wage regulations is in my oppinion the best ark upgrade and it can only be obtained through NPC's. There are also two others which decrease Tycoon or Eco buildings maintenance costs by 10%, which you can't research at the Academy either. Only that last one increases my balance by around 2'000 credits.

Another thing I noticed is the island upgrades, you have no way to create them. And for that NPC's sell for all levels. The one that decreases public buildings maintenance costs by 40% is great. My leisure center only costs me 120 on my balance when it's normally 1000. The Eden manifesto III makes all my offshore wind park cost 0, since it stacks with the ark upgrades.

Actually I also noticed that on my academy I have 49/50 on Units and there is no way to obtain it. Is it something like a bonus you would get for a pre order or something?
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    yes, the missing unit-academy-research is pre-order only, if I remember correctly... or was it world-event-#1? sorry, I'm not sure

Moryarity should know, though :-)
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neuzugang
    I completed every single world event so yeah, it must be pre order then.

Actually I just finished doing over exploitation on my continuous game and it also didn't trigger. I exausted the Oil, all the minerals on the mine site, sand and gold on the river slot. Is there a resource I am missing or is it another bug? Edit: It was the basalt, didn't know it was a limited resource.

I hope they fix those achievement bugs. Thanks for the help!
    Geändert von Necroa (13-04-12 um 11:21 Uhr)
    Zitieren Zitieren