Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: CORE Mission 2 cannot built Viper ship | Forums

Neues Mitglied

CORE Mission 2 cannot built Viper ship

Hi There,

I'm doing something wrong but dunno what. Help please!

Managed not to get financially broken and got my tax income finally again in positive, have my drink factory and a lot of carbon etc etc but when trying to build the viper ship required to proceed with quest I cannot built, I can see next to the little ship icon (on the scroll down mini menu of every ship at the shipyard) that the number is in red and assume this is the issue... it shows me that (7)ship icon is required to build Viper but its in red, it's seems like I have already too many ships but I only got the initial 2.

Can you help me in understanding what do I have to do... I saw that the ammount of ships is linked to the pop but I have quite a bit of peeps (Looking at youtube videos peopel build the ship as soon as they build the shipyard but I can't).

Thanks in advance
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    Yeah, that's definitely it. Ship building is linked to the population, and if you can't because of the red ship icon, that means you still need much more people living in your cities. Make sure you have a lot of upgraded houses and the houses are full, because they fit in much more population.

If even that doesn't help, try deleting your old ships (even trade ships do count) to make room. You should always have at least 1-2 town center full of houses and fully upgraded. Citizens do not move in, if the tax rate is yellow and they won't upgrade, if the tax rate isn't the lowest (dark green) and the citizen needs aren't fully satisfied.
    Geändert von TaijaT (24-03-12 um 10:47 Uhr)
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neues Mitglied
    Thanks, Tax level was the problem, from 380 pop I jumped at 800 in few minutes as soon as I lowered it (it was orange)
    Zitieren Zitieren