Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: Can't understand how to do an achievment... | Forums

Neuzugang

Can't understand how to do an achievment...

Hello, sorry for asking, but I can't understand the following achievement...

As long as my wife doesn't find out…
    Get the customers at Oriental Basars to empty their pockets 20 times,

What should I do to get this achievement...? Do I need to unlock, perhaps, a bonus building? Or something? Does anyone know that can help me, please ?
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neuzugang
    Ok, so, after much, well, after looking trough the Achievements, and also doing the mission Vendetta, it seems that this Achievement is unlocked after you send 20 successful belly dancers at oriental bazaars... so, you infiltrate nomads houses... and send, patiently 20 belly dancers... then, you get the achievement... hope it helps those who didn't know either...
    Zitieren Zitieren

Foren-Neuzugang

How do you get the belly dancers and arsonist?

This game is new to me... how do you get the belly dancers and arsonist in the first scenario in VENDETTA... DAWN OF DISCOVERY - VENICE.

HAVE never played this type of game before

IS THERE A MANUAL ... LIST OF PLAYING INSTRUCTIONS??

THANKS

LADY RAGS

Zitieren Zitieren

There should be a pdf manual on the disk in the support folder. In addition there are a lot of guides on the internet and the first missions of the campaign also serve as a tutorial.
    And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe News und Aktuelles
    Zitieren Zitieren

Forum Veteran Avatar von dmdilks
    Here some site that might help: http://anno1404.wikia.com/wiki/Anno_1404_Wiki
    GIGABYTE-GA-GA-X99-UD4 i7-5820k 3.20GHz, G.Skill 16gb DDR4 2133 Quad, MSI 7950 3GB, In Win Glacier 900W, COOLER MASTER HAF 932 , 240gb SSD, Win7 Ult-64bit, 39" LED TV
    Zitieren Zitieren