Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Update: Online-Server | Forums

Kam, sah und tippte Avatar von Ubi_Pierre

Update: Online-Server

Hi Annoholics,

We are making progress finding a solution for the issues you're facing today. Currently, we want to provide a solution for you, which will allow you to have a good experience with ANNO 2070: Please start the offline mode of the game. When you are in the main menu of ANNO 2070, try to login with your account data. Soon you will notice that you can play online now.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you updated through our forums and twitter account

Best wishes,
    Ubi_Pierre
    Zitieren Zitieren

Foren-Neuzugang
    Thank you for the information!
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neues Mitglied
    I have an issue like that u speak about,and i've done as u said, entering account in offline mode started game, but it tells me that this user is already conected and I can't even play offline game because of that.

I'd rather if there were a way to make sure my user is not being used, like a disconect from online game button in the launcher, so I could try reentering, just in case that my user were truly conected.

Is there a way to solve that? I've been sent here by a link telling me that I'll get a clue here of how to solve the anno 2070 issue. But it's not working somehow...
    Zitieren Zitieren

Did you just click the ok button and locked in with your account details again?
    And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe News und Aktuelles
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte Avatar von Ubi_Pierre
    Dear Annoholics,
    We want to apologize for the issues which you might have experienced today. We have been working closely with the developers and our IT department to make sure that you can enjoy ANNO 2070 again as soon as possible.

We now have the confirmation from the live team that all services are restored and fully operational by now and that you are able to play in the online mode as wel...l as offline mode again. To prevent such issues in the future we have been moving our online infrastructure to a new facility today. You can find more information on this topic here: http://216.98.48.124/details/index.html

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you updated through our forums and twitter account.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neuzugang
    Zitat Zitat von Ubi_Pierre Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Annoholics,

We are making progress finding a solution for the issues you're facing today. Currently, we want to provide a solution for you, which will allow you to have a good experience with ANNO 2070: Please start the offline mode of the game. When you are in the main menu of ANNO 2070, try to login with your account data. Soon you will notice that you can play online now.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you updated through our forums and twitter account

Best wishes,
    Ubi_Pierre
    Set sail for a brand new world where hardships and challenges are no big deals, struggle to build up your own metropolises and forge solid alliances, raise monuments with other players and trade throughout the Anno world. I saw my friend was playing a nice game via his iPhone, he told me that was the latest mmorpg Armed Heroes. But it is not free to play. Who can hack it?
    Geändert von Hhero13 (16-10-12 um 07:45 Uhr)
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte Avatar von waspbill
    Moryarity, you are a hive of information, but you always seem to only give out alittle at a time. It's like tunnel vision, expand your horizon a little bit. eg. instead of just asking the question, why not give the answer also to save both parties a bit of time. Or in this case what sequence should be follwed to solve the problem.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neuzugang Avatar von mz9dgs
    Servers are currently under maintenance it seems, check here:

https://twitter.com/ANNO_EN
    Join the Anno 2070 Wiki, read, learn, contribute!
    Zitieren Zitieren