Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 12

Thema: Anno 1701 | Forums

Hi

Again with problem, i have anno 1701, patch 1.04 and like its in changelog, im allowed to play on custom maps created via editor from Sunken Dragon.... and... Could some1 tell me where to put those maps to get them in CustomContent menu? Ive downloaded some , puted it in (own created UserContent coz after patch it didnt shown, in Anno folder) and game dont see them...

hilfe
    Zitieren Zitieren

Hi

Again with problem, i have anno 1701, patch 1.04 and like its in changelog, im allowed to play on custom maps created via editor from Sunken Dragon.... and... Could some1 tell me where to put those maps to get them in CustomContent menu? Ive downloaded some , puted it in (own created UserContent coz after patch it didnt shown, in Anno folder) and game dont see them...

hilfe
    Zitieren Zitieren

Forum Veteran Avatar von dmdilks
    For Vista Users

Start by going to my computer:

At the top on the tool bar before you start:

1 Click on tools
    2 Click on folder options
    3 Click on view
    (A) You will see the folder: Hidden files and Folders
    (B) Click to show hidden Files and Folders and click OK

If you you don't do this you will not see #4 Click on Appdata. This is a hidden folder.

Now you can start with #1

1 Click on C drive
    2 Click on Users
    3 Click on your (name) file it should be the 1st one
    4 Click on Appdata
    5 Click on Local
    6 Click on Virtualstore
    7 Click on Programs(x86)
    8 Your engine.ini file should be there.
    GIGABYTE-GA-GA-X79-UD4 i7-3930k 3.20GHz, G.Skill 32gb DDR3 2133 Quad, His HD 7850 4GB, In Win Glacier 900W, COOLER MASTER HAF 932 , 240gb SSD, Win7 Ult-64bit, 39" LED TV
    Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte Avatar von Dobber_SF
    For WIN XP, it is in the Anno 1701 folder under Program files. If not found, you may have to create it manually by making a new folder and naming it Savegames, or you can start a game and save it which will also effect it being created.
    Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery) - the best Anno to date. Gameplay is awesome, graphics are awesome.
    Zitieren Zitieren

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sanderosh:
    Hi

hilfe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do have the map editor program that came wirth sunken dragon. The files should be a rda file if it isn't it will not work example (anno 1701.rda). If you don't have the map editor they will not work at all. If you can get somebody to save them for you and than download them. Then they will work in your save game folder example (anno 1701.sw1).
    GIGABYTE-GA-GA-X79-UD4 i7-3930k 3.20GHz, G.Skill 32gb DDR3 2133 Quad, His HD 7850 4GB, In Win Glacier 900W, COOLER MASTER HAF 932 , 240gb SSD, Win7 Ult-64bit, 39" LED TV
    Zitieren Zitieren

Omg, so its most senseless game ever... As patch says i can play on multiplayer for example with custom maps, but to play there however i need an addon to use those maps... ffs lol
    Zitieren Zitieren

Where are you getting the maps from? If you can tell us maybe we can download them and see what is going on.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte Avatar von Dobber_SF
    I checked my installation and indeed found a UserContent folder that contains .rda files within the Program files/Anno 1701 folder. Within that folder was a file I downloaded from the Annopool website. So you will have to have that UserContent folder and I think in order to use custom files, you have to have the Map editor installed. I do not know of any way to get the map editor outside of the Add-on.
    Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery) - the best Anno to date. Gameplay is awesome, graphics are awesome.
    Zitieren Zitieren

I can load the map but I can't run it because it is in polish and I have english game. I see it in the usercontent and see it in the game but it crashes the game when I try to run it. Like Dobber said you need the add-on sorry sanderosh.
    I just got another gold edition of ebay for $20.00us. All you can do is check around the web for a copy.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte