Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Thema: Anno 2070 - Demo has been released | Forums

The demo version of Anno 2070 has been released.

Welcome to the future!

As of now the official demo of Anno 2070 is available and it will allow you to gain unique insight into the future even without a crystal ball or fortune teller. Be an architect of the future and define the looking and economy of a new world.

Try the first to chapters of the single player campaign and assist the grim tycoon manager Thor Strindberg in building a turbine für the hydroelectric power plant 13. In his rigorous attitude he will not test the turbine before including it in the dam and so what must happen will happen. The turbine is generating to much pressure and and the dam can 't hold out against it. The complet complex 13 is flooded and it is up to you the get things striaght and discover interesting things.D

The world of tomorrow awaits you! Are you ready?

You will find the download here.
    And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    Alfred,Lord Tennyson (1809-1892)
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe News und Aktuelles
    Zitieren Zitieren

Great news! I love ANNO saga, my game is pre-ordered, thanks Ubisoft.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    Ugh this took forever to download, here's FS link if anyone wants a little more speed: http://www.fileserve.com/file/.../Anno2070Demo_UK.zip
    ---------------------------------------
    My PC: AMD Phenom 9650 Quad core @2.3ghz, 8 GB RAM, Radeon 4670, 350W psu.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Yay..

just played the demo and love it.. but I miss that you only see the Tycoon tech and nothing of the Eco...

other then that the game looks great and I hope the story will be just as great..
    Zitieren Zitieren

demo is great.

but i DO want to report a crash.
    when i rotate the camera (holding mouse weel) game crashes.
    using win7 - 64 Bit
    video card Geforce N580 GTX (MSI) so it cant be the problem card is not sufficient :P

if needed i can sent whole DXdiag.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Hi guys I love the game and will be buying it on the day of release....but am curious as to why the right click build menu was deleted. Now the interface is actually very annoying, having to constantly need to move mouse to bottom right of screen and scroll thru the options, especially when all you may want is a road of other simple building. I know there are hotkeys but the old system was awsome!
    Zitieren Zitieren

Originally posted by Zygmund:
    Hi guys I love the game and will be buying it on the day of release....but am curious as to why the right click build menu was deleted. Now the interface is actually very annoying, having to constantly need to move mouse to bottom right of screen and scroll thru the options, especially when all you may want is a road of other simple building. I know there are hotkeys but the old system was awsome!
    You can activate it in the options.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied Avatar von wick55
    I love the Demo and for sure have pre-ordered it but one thing that bothers me is I took a pic of some Killer Whales that I spotted of the west coast in my game but now I can't find the pic any where

Has anybody any clue to where I can find it as I want to see the Killer Whales.
    "Till Death Do Us Part I will Never Surender To The Force Of Evil"
    Zitieren Zitieren

Depends on Your system.

On my Windows Vista it's in the -User-/Documents/Anno 2070 Demo/default/Screenshot - Folder.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied Avatar von wick55
    Oh ok so just basicly look in the C drive folder of the demo game as I have XP(SP3)
    "Till Death Do Us Part I will Never Surender To The Force Of Evil"
    Zitieren Zitieren