Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 12

Thema: How do you build docks? | Forums

Hello,

I have been trying lots of things but how do you actually build docks? In all previous anno games you would build them with roads. The computer opponent in my game started out with them at the start but I cant get it done. If you dont know what I mean. Here are 2 images.

First is computer: http://img208.imageshack.us/im.../screenshot0000k.jpg

Second is my harbor.
    http://img818.imageshack.us/im.../screenshot0001y.jpg

Thanks for the help cause Ive been tryin to figure this out for a while now
    Zitieren Zitieren

Hello,

I have been trying lots of things but how do you actually build docks? In all previous anno games you would build them with roads. The computer opponent in my game started out with them at the start but I cant get it done. If you dont know what I mean. Here are 2 images.

First is computer: http://img208.imageshack.us/im.../screenshot0000k.jpg

Second is my harbor.
    http://img818.imageshack.us/im.../screenshot0001y.jpg

Thanks for the help cause Ive been tryin to figure this out for a while now
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied Avatar von Mew178
    It's a bug as of now, you have to use the pipette tool to pick up the docks an then spread them.

Shortcut for the tool is N. So copy yours or the PCs and thats it.

Zitieren Zitieren

Kam, sah und tippte
    Where do I pipette them from? I can get it from the AI's island?
    ---
    When you're tired of games of destruction, come visit www.CityBuilderGames.com for games of construction.
    Minecraft Schematics at: MCschematics.com
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    Click the walls below your warehouse. Its a bit tricky.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied Avatar von Mew178
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by citybuilder:
    Where do I pipette them from? I can get it from the AI's island? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can build a fishery on the coast, repair crane or or that Anti-Ship thing.

I don't know if you can pipette them from the AI but I've done mine with the anti-ship gun because pirates were kicking my ass... worked later with the repair crane too
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    Honestly, there's something wrong with my version.

It simply is not possible to pipette harbor wall from the fisheries or warehouses.

I've done it from Tycoon AI no problem, but you can only copy an AI of the same faction (Tycoon if you are playing Tycoon) even though a friend can do it I can't.

I'm very good at these things usually, my mouse is extremely high DPI yet I get the red no entry symbol if it's my warehouse or nothing at all, with the fisheries it's a duplicate of the fishery or nothing at all.

After an hour of trying I've gotten nowhere, yes it bothers me that much, if you settle on a large island with very small beaches it's problematic without being able to extend your harbor.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Neues Mitglied
    I beileve you need something like 500 lvl 2 population.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xcal13:
    I beileve you need something like 500 lvl 2 population. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bingo, thank you very much.

I knew something was up when I went back to my single player game and it worked first time.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Junior Mitglied
    BlueByte just remove all decoration element from the game, I don't know why, may be they want to leave these function in the future DLC or patch? As you can see NPC's city are built with many decoration. So the game itself should have all these elements, just need bluebyte to release the button to us.
    Zitieren Zitieren

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte