PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : German to English can some friends help us to understand the game.

Daledvm
26-04-07, 14:01
I know there are many of us who do not speak or read the German language. Maybe some of our German friends can answer a few questions for us to help us understand what to expect with the new game.

I was wondering whether everyone in the community will require food or just the miners? I love the idea of having to feed the entire population.

Daledvm
26-04-07, 14:01
I know there are many of us who do not speak or read the German language. Maybe some of our German friends can answer a few questions for us to help us understand what to expect with the new game.

I was wondering whether everyone in the community will require food or just the miners? I love the idea of having to feed the entire population.

FuseNet
29-04-07, 14:51
According to the official statement at http://forums-de.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3451082194/m/6861063455 EVERY settler will need food in Settlers 6.

Ubi_Marc
30-04-07, 04:26
Hi,
every Settler in the game will need food as well as other things in order to keep going. We will go much deeper into detail very soon.

sergio35
30-04-07, 05:30
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FuseNet:
] EVERY settler will need food in Settlers 6.

Hello.
Thank for this news. Very good idea. i hadn't this idea before.
Bye and reading you later. A french fan.

Sporally
01-05-07, 10:11
A new game feature. I like new features for newer Settler games, as long as they don't change the general concept as in Settlers 5.

Daledvm
20-05-07, 08:24
Thank you for the replies. This has me and my LAN friends very excited. Hopefully the new updates will have an English translation for those of us who are German impaired.