PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Can't go past Campaign 1, Mission 2??

mystysclare
18-01-12, 17:33
I just purchased the full, deluxe game from Ubisoft. Installed, and now am playing the campaign. Mission 1, fine. Finished, won, go to mission 2. Now, play Mission 2...all is fine, says i won the Mission. Go on...but Mission 3 is greyed out and i can't go on. All i can do is restart, or load a saved game. Help...please?

Moryarity
19-01-12, 01:02
Did you retry the mission in question?

Please can you upload a savegame of the mission which did not trigger the new mission and send me the link. I would also need the name of the ingame account you are using. Up till now it has not been possible to reproduce this bug in a test environment so your help would be very much appreciated.

mystysclare
19-01-12, 03:03
Happy to. I'm sure i can figure how to get at the save game, but how do i upload it and all the rest?

justn444
19-01-12, 20:21
Did you retry the mission in question?

Please can you upload a savegame of the mission which did not trigger the new mission and send me the link. I would also need the name of the ingame account you are using. Up till now it has not been possible to reproduce this bug in a test environment so your help would be very much appreciated.

I have the exact same problem. I can't get help from tech support either. They say see the forums. Can I upload a file too?

mystysclare
19-01-12, 22:08
Yes, i retried the mission a couple times. Even restarting the game and trying it. Finally i uninstalled the game re-downloaded the downloader and reinstalled. And then i started from scratch, redoing the frirst mission, then the second. This time it's letting me go on.

Moryarity
20-01-12, 00:08
However, please upload a savegame that did not work (you too, justn). This is the only way the developers can work on the problem.

Just use a webhoster of your liking like rapidshare or something else and the post the link to the file here.

gabrielforsen
20-01-12, 00:29
I have the same issue after the first mission in the second campaign. Quicksave here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1254457/quicksave_campaign_0_Havtorn.sww and my profile name is Havtorn.

Even if a complete fix would take a while I hope you can provide us with a workaround at least.

WilderDK
20-01-12, 01:17
I have the same issue after the first mission in the second campaign. Quicksave here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1254457/quicksave_campaign_0_Havtorn.sww and my profile name is Havtorn.

Even if a complete fix would take a while I hope you can provide us with a workaround at least.

How do u download a file, from there, only thing i get is allot text and weird symbols, i have dropbox

EDIT did find out, it did not work with firefox....

gabrielforsen
20-01-12, 22:43
So, any help? Do you maybe have a workaround we could use to be able to advance in the game?

Moryarity
21-01-12, 03:46

Hi, I have been downloading the file, startet it, the trimaran came to bring the data log..Tori accepted it and I went to the cut scene...No problems at all with my system reaching the end of the mission...starting the next mission a got your progress, so it worked with me.

I think your savegame will be very helpful!

I started mission 2-2 and made a savegame of it, you can finde it here (http://www.2shared.com/file/h3eMUBr7/havtorn-campaign2-2.html) though I am not sure, whether you can use it or not....

But I will forward the issue!

gabrielforsen
22-01-12, 21:07
Hi, I have been downloading the file, startet it, the trimaran came to bring the data log..Tori accepted it and I went to the cut scene...No problems at all with my system reaching the end of the mission...starting the next mission a got your progress, so it worked with me.

I think your savegame will be very helpful!

I started mission 2-2 and made a savegame of it, you can finde it here (http://www.2shared.com/file/h3eMUBr7/havtorn-campaign2-2.html) though I am not sure, whether you can use it or not....

But I will forward the issue!

Hello again. I managed to load the save file and play through the next mission (Thank you!) but when I finished the level the same thing happened - the game gives me all the usual post-scenario messages and outros and datas, but when I get to the mission screen the next mission still isn't unlocked. Including Mission 2 still, even though I played it so I'm guessing that it's something along the lines that the menu doesn't get updated or the campaign progress isn't saved or something?

In case it helps, here (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1254457/quicksave_campaign_1_Havtorn.sww)'s another save (right before the ending of mission 2.2) and here (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1254457/DxDiag.txt)'s a DxDiag of my computer.

Moryarity
22-01-12, 22:35
Thank you for the save.

I think it is a problem with the savegame not recognising the profil or vice versa, but I am not one of the developers, SO I do not know. I will forward your message to them, so they can have a look into the issue.

VzioNARY
29-01-12, 06:33
Hi,

I'd like to know if there's a date for a fix on this issue. My campaign progress is blocked at Chapter 3, mission 1: winning that mission does not reward Career points and mission 2 doesn't unlock.

Here is the save file just before turning the quest to win the mission: (SAVE) (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/59445595/Campaign.sww).

Edit: Account name: VzioNARY

fried1409
29-01-12, 22:40
Hi! Finished Chapter 3 Mission 1 Hostile Terrain and the next mission is still grayed out -> can't progress.
Love the game, even though this bug is frustrating.
User Name Fried1409

orderoftheflame
30-01-12, 17:53
Hi! Finished Chapter 3 Mission 1 Hostile Terrain and the next mission is still grayed out -> can't progress.
Love the game, even though this bug is frustrating.
User Name Fried1409

I'm getting the same problem at this point. Is there a fix yet? :(

If not, can somebody take my save game and see if they can start me on the next level like the moderator did earlier in this thread? Username is orderoftheflame

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2820095/quicksave_campaign_0_Orderoftheflame.sww

Moryarity
30-01-12, 22:09
Is anyone of you using the steam version of the game and have you been using the same savegame on multiple computers?!?

orderoftheflame
31-01-12, 20:22
I'm using the Steam version of the game, but not on multiple computers. Restarting the mission from scratch and playing through (several hours worth..) worked for me in the end.

Bit annoyed that Ubisoft support have fobbed me off when it's clearly a bug. :(

VzioNARY
01-02-12, 07:26
Steam version, single activation/computer.

I don't know if it's related, but loading my save and completing the mission in offline mode returns me to a black screen and forces me to terminate the process to exit. (music in background)

Ciladis1980
04-02-12, 02:34
Hello, I am having this same problem -- I successfully complete Campaign 2 mission 2, but mission 3 remains grayed out and cannot be played. The campaign will not advance. I have tried multiple times. My account name is Ciladis1980. I am also using the steam version, but only on one computer. I have already initiated the computer virus that successfully ends the mission - it should finish about 5 seconds after loading.

I have posted the savegame here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10248759/Campaign2Mission2-endbug.sww

Please address this, this game is great - not being able to finish the campaign is a real downer.

Thanks for your help.

OmegaOPS
06-02-12, 04:40
Hello, I am having this same problem -- I successfully complete Campaign 2 mission 2, but mission 3 remains grayed out and cannot be played. The campaign will not advance. I have tried multiple times. My account name is Ciladis1980. I am also using the steam version, but only on one computer. I have already initiated the computer virus that successfully ends the mission - it should finish about 5 seconds after loading.

I have posted the savegame here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10248759/Campaign2Mission2-endbug.sww

Please address this, this game is great - not being able to finish the campaign is a real downer.

Thanks for your help.

DITTO! well at least to not being able to progress past 2.2, this just after my "User already logined in" fiasco as much I really enjoy this game I'm about to demand a refund after all my HAWX2, ACR (for that matter all my AC) are trouble free, but it only takes one sour experiance to skew the view of an entire company, IF , I was the the only one experianceing this issue I would look at myself, however I am not. It would be nice if the was a repository of save at least I could play the missions with out carrer advancement, or clear my profile I would start again but that is not the case just hope the developer steps up and fixes these gameplay stopping problems. its probably al related to DRM! humph!

panoramic79
07-02-12, 13:14
I'm experiencing the same problem, user name pan0ramic (just to be clear, that is a zero)

I can't get past the second mission, maybe i'll few more times.

panoramic79
07-02-12, 13:53
I was able to fix this issue by using something I saw in a different thread. Try this to fix your problems:

There are "missions" and "savegame" folders located in Documents -> Anno 2070 -> Accounts -> "your account name".
I deleted all my save games and all the contents of the missions folder (which was just two files "Chapter01_2.mission" and "Chapter01_3.mission")

Then I did all the missions again without any problems, hooray!

Moryarity
07-02-12, 17:30
Is anyone of you using steam with diferent accounts? ie 2 or more persons sharing one computer with different steam accounts?

Ciladis1980
08-02-12, 03:44
Hi,

I am using steam, but no I am only using one computer. I have only ever played Anno 2070 on this single computer. No one else in my household is a gamer so no one else uses a steam account except for me.

Ciladis1980
12-02-12, 09:56
Here we go again. Days have gone by and no assistance in solving the the problem, though I had hopes after being asked a question or two.

Now I've been playing atomic terror. Got through the first mission no problem. Guess what? Complete mission 2, and my "prestige cannot be awarded". Mission 3 is still grayed out no matter how many times I try to complete the mission.

DOES ANYONE AT THIS GODFORSAKEN COMPANY HAVE A CLUE OR CARE THAT PEOPLE PAY FOR A WORKING PRODUCT???

a4e911
12-02-12, 11:05
username : a4e911

steam version. never shared with anyone else.

after completion chapter 3 mission 1, game pop up "prestige could not be increased" and mission 2 is greyed out !!!

it took me hours to complete this mission, and i tried to complete chapter 1 mission 1 again, it is strange that 1-1 also said : prestige could not be increased !

what is going on ??? ubi please do not ignore this serious bug.

anno2070 version is 1.02 already.

DCDarkling
13-02-12, 20:25
Steam version.
Anno 2070 latest steam patch (1.03)
I also had it on chapter 2, mission 2.

When deleting the saved games / mission files in my documents gamesaves folder, and restarting it worked.

Additional info:
I noticed that while loading a savegame under effect of this bug, it states that I loaded a savegame from another user. (understandable it doesnt count then)
Point is, there my savegames.. So.. theres ya problem.

Hope it helps with investigating / patching this bug

Ciladis1980
15-02-12, 09:21
Hi DC, thanks for the input an I'll give it a try.

I just have to say it's truly unfortunate that the company that made this game cannot/will not provide a fix, or make a substantial effort towards helping paying customers. I'm glad to try the advice of a fellow user, but this level of customer support... is.. well... pathetic.

I don't say this to be incendiary, but after many many attempt to receive support from the company itself. I just don't understand what the issue is. This could be a fantastic game, it is a fantastic game, but every time I and a number of others try to play we run into these ridiculous bugs with respect to the online system. And Ubisoft just doesn't seem to care enough to do anything about it.

I guess it's because I've already paid them for the game.

paradox991962
21-02-12, 12:07
I also couldn't get mission 2 open in Chapter 3. With all the above mentioned messages and was pulling my hair out. So I deleted the saved games as advised earlier in this forum, and started again. I realized that I had built weather stations the first time on the second island, instead of the monitoring stations that you need when you reach engineers level. I destroyed the drone ship and did the NW side tasks. Anyway after doing this I had no problems. Maybe some you have done the same thing? Hope this helps.

FatherJackZ
20-03-12, 00:51
I had this problem too and worked out what was causing it. It's not specific to Mission 2/3, although it was Campaign 1 Mission 3 that wouldn't unlock for me.

At sometime during C1M2 I had saved the game to carry on later, then in the main menu had edited my profile, changing my pic and crucially my profile name. This name is used as the savegame filenames, so whenever I continued or used the 'load game' feature there was an icon on the left saying I was 'continuing a game from another player', so I didn't get any rewards or further mission unlocks.

To get around it I deleted the whole Anno2070 directory under My Documents and started over. It did remember my profile pic and name change though, but carried on okay.

I hope this helps some of you, including people trying to fix it.

Moryarity
21-03-12, 16:38
Savegame problem:

Some players contacted us with the problem that they did not get achievements or rewards in the world event misiions.
That especially affected rewards, which are linked to certain achievements and the triggering of the achievement intself.
After some research it transpired that a bug caused an ongoing mission of the world event not to be recognised as the players own savegames but as the savegame of another player. This resulted in achievements not been awarded to the player in question.

In the mean time it became apparent, that this always happens, if a savegame of the ongoing world event is loaded and then the map is restarted from within that savegame.
In this context the profile settings will not be transferred correctly and the player is identified as "another player".
This ultimately leads to the savegames being corrupt for the original player and the inability to be awarded achievements with those savegames.

There is however an easy way to circumvent this issue:

After loading a savegame from a mission of the world event, do not use the "restart map" option to start over again => continuing of an uncorrupted savegame is possible without any issues

If you want to restart a mission, please do so from the main menu. => Starting a new mission is also possible without any issues in this way.

Only the option "restart map/Mission" from within the savegame is causing issues and shoud therefore be avoided.

Campaign:
The same phenomenon has also been displayed in the campaign. Players reported, that after finishing a mission, the next mission was not available for playing.
The problem can be avoided as described for the world event missions.

Continuous game:
The problem has not been reproducable in the continuous mode of the game –therefore, pleas keep attention if the problem persists in a similiar matter and if there is an influence on the awarding of achievements. As a precaution players should avoid using the "restart map" function as described for the world event missions.